X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2012 HRPT "You Just Can't Make This Sh#t Up" Thread

"Big Dick" Storage.........Umm Yeah?
    Attached Files
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I definitely saw several people pulled over taking a picture of that trailer. LOL
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Happy Can.......
      Attached Files
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

funny!!!
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Geez - this thread has really gone in the toilet -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Big Dick's phone number makes it even better. Sounds tight...
            1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
            2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

For those of you that missed this. How do I top this next year?

Comment

Is that what I missed when you guys were crewing for Ken at NASA events? :lol:

Comment

Just on the market....a cheap alternative to expensive weather seals.......Expandable Foam, available at your favorite lumber yard.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 4 cam torino View Post
                    Is that what I missed when you guys were crewing for Ken at NASA events? :lol:
                    Yeah, you need a crew to help you out out at events or somethin'?

Comment

Originally posted by shawnc16 View Post
                      Yeah, you need a crew to help you out out at events or somethin'?
                      I might need someone to help cut the side curtain air bags out when I start tracking the wagon.

Comment

While standing in line for the toilet at a gas stop, a voice comes from the closed stall, "Holy Shit, what did I eat last night, a Raccoon?"

Just Adam and I must have repeated it 50 times throughout the Tour.

Wish I was that funny DTB
                        DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Thats GREAT!!! DTB.....

Comment

Penicillin is your friend - ask Al Capone.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by shawnc16 View Post
                              For those of you that missed this. How do I top this next year?
                              I always see them setting up for these bbq's and stuff at the venues by the trailer and bus and always wanted to stick around for one, but believe they are only for the days sponsors? or all sponsors? or who?
                              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                              X