Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaks 2012 Lewis and Clark Expedition/ Rock N Rods July 21

Rock N Rods in Sioux City, IA July 20-22. http://siouxcityrocknrods.com/

For anyone interested, some of us have talked about taking a Missouri River Tour. I am going to put together a cruise that will take us up the Nebraska side and back down the South Dakota side of the Missouri River. More details to follow, let me know who is interested in going along.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I'm in George - thanks.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Us too!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

When?

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
          When?
          Saturday July 21, Will you be in the neighborhood Linda?
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Maybe I should bring both trucks George and leave the green one with you for some love.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'm planning on attending Rock N Rods, I'm originally from South Sioux City and I think my dad is kind of involved with the running of it. It's the same weekend as the Car Craft Summer Nats, I think we had attended the previous 10 of those in Minneapolis. This sounds like a cool event though. After all the illegal racing that I did in the area in my younger days I'll get to make some passes legally downtown. I haven't done that since racing soap box derby cars there.
              1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
              2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

Originally posted by 4 cam torino View Post
                I'm planning on attending Rock N Rods, I'm originally from South Sioux City and I think my dad is kind of involved with the running of it. It's the same weekend as the Car Craft Summer Nats, I think we had attended the previous 10 of those in Minneapolis. This sounds like a cool event though. After all the illegal racing that I did in the area in my younger days I'll get to make some passes legally downtown. I haven't done that since racing soap box derby cars there.
                Would this be Brad? We met last year at Car Craft in St. Paul......

Comment

That's me. Did I talk to you with mom and dad or just randomly in some capactiy as a result of a car?
                  1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
                  2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

I know your folks a little, we were on the corner when you arrived with your Lightning.....

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                      Saturday July 21, Will you be in the neighborhood Linda?
                      Wish we were but big baseball tournament in Pueblo that weekend.

Linda

Comment

Wish I was closer I would love to do it and its my long weekend off. Still mabey.
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

we will be there. are you thinking friday or saturday cruise?

Comment

Friday night street drags and car show, Saturday Cruise as of now.....

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X