Freaks 2012 Lewis and Clark Expedition/ Rock N Rods July 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    Jim, I didn't get to see you this evening but I will see you in the morning. The Rockin Rods Committee has done an outstanding job here. Theee full blocks two lanes wide of cars waiting to get to the drag strip........ Cool stuff for sure!! We did find Phil, Mrs Phil, Ed and Mary at the beer tent, then went to Famous Dave's and found Marlon. Steve and Amber were walking the streets when we first arrived. Good stuff here in Sioux City, IA. Cruise tomorrow with our friends, then street drags, car show, cruise the loop, bands and beer tent (mostly in that order). Boob answer your phone.........
    Boob - we tried to call you to say hi - we had had a "couple" by then.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• More Fun!! and Ice Cream.....
      Attached Files
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
        The Bangshift Homesteaders Tour. Or, American Gothic gone horribly wrong.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12975[/ATTACH]
        Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        What a cuttie!
        I was just thinking that myself...

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
        More Fun!! and Ice Cream.....
        Two of the greatest things...Fun and ice cream
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Here's a couple of photos and a link to the rest:

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Good pics Ed -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Great to meet everybody.

Thanks George for setting this up, it was very well done.

Comment

• Glad you made it Marlon - see ya soon.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Ponca State Park -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• What a fun day!!!! Thanks again everyone, We really enjoyed touring you around......
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• 2013?

Hoping that RockNRods isn't the same weekend as CarCraft Summer Nats, next year.

Comment

• This is Maureen here and I just wanted to say that I had as much fun as the rest of you!!!! Please tell all the wives that at least we enjoyed it also! George thank you again for the drive well planned trip. Loved all the pictures that I have seen so far.

Thanks
                          Maureen LG
                          Jim & Maureen
                          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• Kile loved hanging out with you George. he had a blast. The whole family had a good time and would love to do it again next year!! Thanks a million George and Terri!! Pleasure meeting the rest of you as well. hey Phil tell Mrs Phil that she can come out to the pontiac oakland show and see her car again, this time with a front plate.

Comment

• X2 we had a blast, Steve you have great kids!!

Comment

Working...
                              X