total miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total miles

how many miles did you drive on the 2012 tour by the time I got home it was 3896 miles I drove more miles to come home then I did on the tour
    Last edited by classicbern1; June 12, 2012, 04:02 AM.

and that doesn't count the miles that it took me to get to detroit I forgot to write them down when I left

Comment

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

3,982 RTP but more importantly - no drama. Fact be told - it was the 'birds' best tour - me happy
        nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

30 miles round trip. Okay so I only went to Gateway, and I live very close. Wish I would have done the Long Haul.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

About 3250 for us.
            Lucas
            2011 Mustang GT
            2013 Focus ST
            2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

3500 for me, only did Stillwater to Arlington this year and the Optima Face Off Event up in Decatur.....
              Dannie
              2010 Camaro SS
              Long Haul 2010/2011
              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Only about 360 for me.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Close to 3000 for us, almost 1000 from Tulsa to Detroit alone. That's the most miles put on at one time on PT. The car has a bit over 20K now, probably 18K + of that is on PT! Gotta love it

Comment

Put 2948 miles on the rental car, it essentially did all the driving my car would have done since I had to take it back to Muskegon. It missed the drive from 96 to MPG and back, that's about it.
                    1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
                    2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

A little over 4,700 for us. More and PT miles just getting to Detroit and about the same as PT miles to get home from Dallas. See old friends and making new ones makes it all worth while!

Linda

Comment

2664. Had to leave Atlanta to Champaign where I picked it up and ran thru to Arlington and then back to Atlanta.
                        Visit my sons blog:
                        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
                          2664. Had to leave Atlanta to Champaign where I picked it up and ran thru to Arlington and then back to Atlanta.
                          Wasn't this your first tour? Didn't you drive kamikaze? Did you like it? Enough to do it again next year?
                          nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Devils Run to Columbia Mo to day 5 of PT Then home to Houston 3580 miles.
                            Danny/Zachary
                            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

3906 miles and 234 gallons 91-93 octane. my kind of road trip

Comment

Working...
                              X