Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation packet - I just called Family Events

All,

I just called Family Events to verify my registration (I'm getting antsy). They confirmed me and told me the comfirmation packets should be out at the end of the week. Said something about a printer issue, LOL. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

Chad

Re: Confirmation packet - I just called Family Events

Cool thanks for the update.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Great to hear!
      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

All right, that means it is getting closer!!!!
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

;D
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Last year a bunch of stuff was sent out and since I'm driving from the west coast, I didn't get it all till I got home. They plan this thing all year - the least they could do is mail stuff out more than a week before the event. :

Comment

thanks for the heads up.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Thanks Chad. In the heat of battle it's easy to forget this stuff. Glad you mentioned it.

Comment

thanks for letting us know

Comment

Hmm i cant see me seeing this then, is there any other way to pick up the information as i doubt if they send it a week before i will see it over here before we fly over

Comment

it will be posted on their site; when it comes out. you can print it off of there.

There is no reason it is not out already! ( well there is...but i wont go into that anymore) just remember FAMILY EVENTS is NOT your friend.

Comment

Seems like last year all we got in the mail was a letter telling us we were registered. Everything else we picked up when we got there. I was anxiously checking the mail each day thinking we were going to get more info but wasn't much when it came. So if you don't get it till get back home isn't really a big deal.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I got some stuff from the vendors for free stuff that I didn't get till I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                            I got some stuff from the vendors for free stuff that I didn't get till I got home.
                            What came in the packet Leon? I don't remember getting much of anything in the mail.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
                              Seems like last year all we got in the mail was a letter telling us we were registered. Everything else we picked up when we got there. I was anxiously checking the mail each day thinking we were going to get more info but wasn't much when it came. So if you don't get it till get back home isn't really a big deal.
                              Really all you get is just a newsletter confirming your registration.
                              2006 HRPT LH
                              2007 HRPT LH
                              2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
                              X