X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Re: Confirmation packet - I just called Family Events

i didn't get an e-mail recently, but i have one from dec when i registered. did everyone else also have one from when they registered?
    Yes I did. You may want to call Family Events just in case.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

i didn't get an e-mail recently, but i have one from dec when i registered. did everyone else also have one from when they registered?

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied

Go my email today every thing looks great ;D

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

We just got the conformation letter in e mail. It said to pick up the packet on Friday or Saturday at Little Rock.

Ray and Lois
    Same here, just got it today
    Me too. It came yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• LastyearT/A
    replied

We just got the conformation letter in e mail. It said to pick up the packet on Friday or Saturday at Little Rock.

Ray and Lois
    Same here, just got it today

Leave a comment:

• hotrod6
    replied

Ray and Lois

Leave a comment:

• 70Pontiac
    replied

When you register there's an option to pick it up at the site. I assume it's the same thing they'll mail out.

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied

The closest thing that I have recieved to a confirmation is the registration being billed to my credit card. I go over to "the dark side" about every other day waiting to see it posted there. It's just a quick peek in there. I try not to stare into the abyss.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied

What came in the packet Leon? I don't remember getting much of anything in the mail.
    I don't remember what came, but there were some mailings from vendors that arrived late. I found out about some of the stuff when I got there and convinced them they mailed it out late. My mind is failing ;) so I don't remember what the stuff was for.

Leave a comment:

• LadyGT
    replied

Seems like last year all we got in the mail was a letter telling us we were registered. Everything else we picked up when we got there. I was anxiously checking the mail each day thinking we were going to get more info but wasn't much when it came. So if you don't get it till get back home isn't really a big deal.
    Really all you get is just a newsletter confirming your registration.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

I got some stuff from the vendors for free stuff that I didn't get till I got home.
    What came in the packet Leon? I don't remember getting much of anything in the mail.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied

I got some stuff from the vendors for free stuff that I didn't get till I got home.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied

Seems like last year all we got in the mail was a letter telling us we were registered. Everything else we picked up when we got there. I was anxiously checking the mail each day thinking we were going to get more info but wasn't much when it came. So if you don't get it till get back home isn't really a big deal.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

it will be posted on their site; when it comes out. you can print it off of there.

There is no reason it is not out already! ( well there is...but i wont go into that anymore) just remember FAMILY EVENTS is NOT your friend.

Leave a comment:

• The Chief
    replied

Hmm i cant see me seeing this then, is there any other way to pick up the information as i doubt if they send it a week before i will see it over here before we fly over

Leave a comment:

Working...
X