No announcement yet.

2013 Western Scenic Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the CD......wow!! Great photos and really good music too. That is a fantastic job Michille (and you too, Doug. I know you were her cheerleader). Next year will be just as nice of a trip as this year, no doubt. We're in for sure, just waiting on the date to evolve so we can put it on the calendar.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Great Pic's Rett & Ed, you guys did good, can't wait to watch the dvd, agree was one of the best scenic trips taken, were in for next year also.

Comment

• Norb, you should have your dvd by now. Yours and Eds went out at the same time. Let me know, Doug
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

• Yep got it, it was great, what a fun trip. You and Michelle did a great job on the dvd, I was waiting for the Smokey & the Bandit theme song in there somewhere, Ha Ha

Comment

• Yeah Norb, that song did not quite go with Frank!
            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

• We are exploring options. Just can't be gone for 13 days so may need to fly.

Oops, wrong year.
              Last edited by moparjim71; November 29, 2013, 05:40 PM.
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• TTT..............for easier locating by some friends.......
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X