No announcement yet.

30th Omaha Pontiac Oakland GMC Show and Drag Races Aug 18 & 19, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - let's stay in touch with the Burken's too and Steve and Amber are coming Sunday morning.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I am thinking that I may come down earlier to see some racing and hopefully be able to make a couple laps around Mid America's Road Course, if they offer it this year.....
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

If you go to MAM check out my advertising signs for me, I haven't been down there this year yet to check them out. Feedback would be appreciated!
        Nick Smithberg
        www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

I need to be here Saturday morning, so we will arrive in O around 2:30 or so......
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I still have a pontiac in pieces in my garage. hoping to have back together before then. sunday for us....as of now.....

Comment

Which Pontiac ?
              If you're bringing both and Amber doesn't want to drive in Omaha Marie and I will meet you somewhere and I'll drive one -but Marie will want to drive your GTO I bet !!!!!!
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Have fun you guys and gals. We will think about you and raise a toast at some point.
                FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

You guys will have fun I'm sure - multiple toasts are in order - the Blue Cooler is in the house.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Which Pontiac ?
                    If you're bringing both and Amber doesn't want to drive in Omaha Marie and I will meet you somewhere and I'll drive one -but Marie will want to drive your GTO I bet !!!!!!

intake cracked on the Lemans. All back together and drove it to work today. Running good. As of now, both cars are going if they both get cleaned up. Amber says she is fine with driving, sorry Marie. Directions may be fun yet, not very familar with omaha so we need to plan that out yet. Going home to start deep cleaning. 04 first than on to the 67.

Comment

If you're coming from the north (southbound on 29) take I-680 West to Dodge Road and go right/west -then almost immediate left to 114th. (I think) off Dodge and look for the signs. Sheet - I just remembered you were there last year - you'll DeJa Vu all over again and find it.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                        If you're coming from the north (southbound on 29) take I-680 West to Dodge Road and go right/west -then almost immediate left to 114th. (I think) off Dodge and look for the signs. Sheet - I just remembered you were there last year - you'll DeJa Vu all over again and find it.
                        Except last year 680 was underwater and we came from the south thru omaha. Lol. 29 to 680 and i thought it was dodge street.

Comment

Just stay off the Dodge Express Way west and you will be alright. However if you do get on the Express Way wave to us on your way by, then turn around and come in from the west. Pretty simple really.....

Comment

Blue Cooler's in the Bullet...Should be on the Lincoln Highway within an hour, headed west bound and down!!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Got your voice mail Patrick - we'll keep the cellphone on, drive safe.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

See you all soon!! Safe Travels Burkens.....

Comment

Working...
                                X