30th Omaha Pontiac Oakland GMC Show and Drag Races Aug 18 & 19, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th Omaha Pontiac Oakland GMC Show and Drag Races Aug 18 & 19, 2012

August 18 and 19 will be the 30th Annual Omaha Pontiac, Oakland, GMC show and Drag Races. This has been a very good show put on by great people from two great clubs. As I understand this will be their last show. After 30 years they want to step out on a good note. Jim Wangers will be there with the GeeTO Tiger and maybe his Ponticarlo. http://www.omahapontiacshow.com/home

Last edited by 200WINS; July 3, 2012, 09:39 PM.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Bummer that coincides with Woodward on the 18th...Should be a great show if you decide to skip out on us in Detroit
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

I'll be there for the third straight year - always good to see George and Steve and Amber.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Pretty sure I'll be there his year

Comment

Make sure you let us know how to find you -always nice to meet fellow BangShifters.......
          Here's George and I - he's the tall one.

Here's Steve with his Goat -

A woman's work is never done right Amber ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

trying to work this one in yet phil. i am suppose to work that saturday. between sioux city and omaha and a couple local show, i have no free weekends until september. (not counting work)

Comment

Hopefully you can make it over if only for an evening or Sunday Brunch.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bump....... Patrick have you got the Silver Bullet fixed and detailed yet??
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

The Bullet is running like an american dream.... We'll get her shined and hope to get the schedule straightened up to see all of our BS buddies that will attend!!! PM us with your hotel plans and we'll see about getting together....
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                    trying to work this one in yet phil. i am suppose to work that saturday. between sioux city and omaha and a couple local show, i have no free weekends until september. (not counting work)

C'mon Brother.... we gotta get this right!!! we're not gonna let this slide.... We really wanna see you all!!
                    Sean
                    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                    Drivin' it home!
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

I'll be there sans Poncho - (I'm not worthy) but I will be there.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

got it all work out so it is a go!!. big question is now, does the wife wanna drive the gto thru omaha so i can bring the lemans.

Comment

Piece of cake Steve!! no flooding this year, clear sailing on I-680 to West Dodge Road. I have a message sent for hotel recommendations. Super 8 has the show rate however.......??....?? I am going to plan for Saturday and Sunday, maybe races too.......

Comment

Can't wait... looking at hotels in the area... hope to see alot of our friends....
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I will see you guys there -
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X