X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956NY150
    replied
    I am thinking early august
    going to upper Mich, then to Vermillion ND then to Badlands then to Pikes Peak
    Bob

this drag racing is changing my schudule
    bob

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    when is the trip going to start and when do you think you will be in CO. We are taking a vacation to CO this summer with the family and wondering if it was at the same time. Therese and i thought about taking the Fiero back out there for some great mountain driving!

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    You'll be going right through my neck 'o the woods Bob - stop and say HI if you have time, we're right off 94 between 23 and 275

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    sounds like a fun trip`

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    saw you will be coming through Chicago area on the way to Milwaukee, let me know if you need a place to stay, i have plenty of room, we are about 10 miles south of the WI border and about 5-10 miles off of I94... will have to see if i can join you on some of you loop or just might meet you in CO for Pikes Peak, do you have any dates set yet?

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Let you know when the details as it progresses........

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    200Wins

pm your hottel i will get rooms just in case
    thks
    1956NY150

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Kool Deadwood Nites 2013 is going to be August 22-25 in Deadwood, SD. I don't know if this will fit in to the trip, however we are going to make plans for that weekend with some of our "Car Guy" friends and would love to have you all come along.

Kool Deadwood Nites brings together 5 days full of cars, concerts & oldies fun every August. Enjoy a parade, show & shine and FREE concerts on Main Street.

There are lots of things to do in the Black Hills area and roads to cruise on. Rapid City is the home of the Hot Rod Institute as seen on some TV shows. Check it out, let us know......

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    Still have not started a route to Pikes Peak
    included will be Mentor Ohio, Williams sometning Mich, Milwakee Wisc, Vermilion SD, St Louis Kansas, Pikes Peak, Zion NP, other NP's, Houston texas, Hahnsville La, Bucky Al, and others.
    Will be in August and Sept 2013
    boob

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Bob, did you and Roz get a South Dakota DVD in the mail sometime back?? I keep forgetting to ask........

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    I will be checking out Kool Deadwood Night's Schedules as soon as 2013 information is available......

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    CLOCKWISE
    but nothing is in ink
    may not go as far west pass Pikes Peak
    just depends on cruise planing

thanks Earl
    thats cool
    Last edited by 1956NY150; July 13, 2012, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    You can stay with us near KC Boob, and we can join in the run from there. This loop is clockwise, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    4 cam thanks

any others?

who may try and hook up during cruise?
    boob

Leave a comment:

• 4 cam torino
    replied
    Car henge is inside your circle, though not really so much on the way between your points. Just throwing that out there. We did a run through the sights of SD down through Nebraska to Car Henge and the Oregon Trail classic Chimney Rock to Denver, Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, down to Santa Fe and back along route 66 a couple years ago.

Car Henge is an interesting place for car people to visit that is absolutely in BFE and can be hard to work in to a trip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X