X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Dave, you will love it!

Linda

Comment

Does the Chevelle have A/C? remember we are south next year, Nice Car.

Comment

Originally posted by cjcyclone View Post
        Does the Chevelle have A/C? remember we are south next year, Nice Car.
        New Camaro finally arrived at home.....no a/c in either the old Camaro or the Chevelle ("old school")....yeah, we're going south next year.....hot, hot, hot.......who's got the cold beer?

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
          thanks for posting the pix, Bob........car not here (in garage) yet, maybe next few days.....then, I'll probably sit in it for a month and play with all of the buttons....my wife will accuse me of being crazy (again)....
          our wives are on to something here... good thing we don't live closer... I smell a conspiracy rearing it's ugly head...
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

New Camaro finally arrived at home.....no a/c in either the old Camaro or the Chevelle ("old school")....yeah, we're going south next year.....hot, hot, hot.......who's got the cold beer?
            You know where to look!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dave- That is one awesome bad ass Camaro you just picked up!! The most powerful built to this day!! I am so jealous of you brother. I'm at a loss or words.... No other Camaro can compare to the all new ZL1, not even the 2002 ZL1 Camaro. You my friend have a wicked car.

I would LOVE to see that car run the new GT500 around Nurburgring in Germany. Even though the GT500 has 650 horses, I'm thinking the ZL1 would still take it. Wonder "if" Ford will ever release the official time.....?!?
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                You know where to look!
                I'll be with ya next year man..... Cold beers in hand!!!
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

Dave, Awesome you got a ZL1...Enjoy the AC....
                  Dannie
                  2010 Camaro SS
                  Long Haul 2010/2011
                  Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
                    Dave, Awesome you got a ZL1...Enjoy the AC....
                    thanks.....spent the last two days reading the manuals....HUD, voice activated radio, traction control, suspension settings, etc.......huh?.......I was always an old school guy, manual transmission, no a/c, loud, noisy, vibrates like hell.....kind of like.....eh.....anyway, this new car has thrown me for a loop; I may not get it out of the garage for another two weeks......rexx!

Comment

thanks.....spent the last two days reading the manuals....HUD, voice activated radio, traction control, suspension settings, etc.......huh?.......I was always an old school guy, manual transmission, no a/c, loud, noisy, vibrates like hell.....kind of like.....eh.....anyway, this new car has thrown me for a loop; I may not get it out of the garage for another two weeks......rexx!
                      Find a 12 year old to help you with the instructions - I still can't reset a digital clock since my son moved out !!
                      Kids know everything, just ask' em.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

the suspension settings are one of the coolest parts of the ZL1, 5 different settings depending on what your doing. The HUD is great to have, you can adjust so you don't have to look down to see your speed....Have fun figuring it all out, I'm with Bucky, a little jealous...
                        Dannie
                        2010 Camaro SS
                        Long Haul 2010/2011
                        Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Very nice ride Dave!!
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

Dave, Fricken Awesome..And put me on that Jealous list also..And I love the bold color with that cool hood..Please don't line up next to me on the track or at a stop light for that matter..But I'm sure lovin it..And Phil was right, get a kid to help you out..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                              Dave, Fricken Awesome..And put me on that Jealous list also..And I love the bold color with that cool hood..Please don't line up next to me on the track or at a stop light for that matter..But I'm sure lovin it..And Phil was right, get a kid to help you out..
                              thanks....spent the last three days looking at it....wife asks, aren't you going to drive it? I say, when I can figure out how to do all of the electronics.....she says, well, read the manual......I say, yeah, there's three manuals.....hah! meanwhile, the car sits in the garage.........

Comment

Manual, schmanual, take it for a spin around the block a time or two. Have your wife take notes on what you want to figure out - then go to the index and look up the highlights. Done.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X