Ray Brady - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Brady - RIP

Ray passed away this morning around 6:30am. The family is working on funeral arrangements for this weekend (8/11) and would welcome any and all of us that are able to attend to honor Ray's memory.

He will be greatly missed by all of us that knew him. Rest in peace my friend.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Our condolences and sympathies to Blake, Anna and family. Please keep Ray's family and friends in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. RIP Ray, you are missed......
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I just got off the phone with Blake and bless their hearts. They are planning the funeral for Saturday so their PT and BS family can make it. Our thoughts and prayers are will Ray's family.

Linda

p.s.-if you are going, pm me with where you are staying and when you will be there.

Comment

He will be missed by us all

I have talked to Blake & he will let us know more later
          2007 Power Tour Long Haul
          2008 Power Tour Long Haul
          2009 Canadian Points East Tour
          2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
          2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
          2012 Power Tour Long Haul
          2012 Northeast Rod Run
          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Rest in Peace My Friend. Our condolences to Blake and Family.You have our prayers.
            Last edited by 67ragtop; August 5, 2012, 01:45 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Comment

RIP and Godspeed Ray. As George said, you are missed.
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Ray had a wonderful family by his side as he passed from this life. I know Maureen and I have been touched by the entire Brady family. Ray will be missed. I will always remember his kind smile and caring words.
                Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; August 5, 2012, 11:40 AM.
                Jim & Maureen
                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Just heard from Blake

Funeral Arrangements for Ray Brady:

Friday, August 10th
                  Our lady of the Holy Rosary Church
                  1 Rectory Lane
                  Hahnville, LA 70057

Visitation 8:00AM-11:00AM
                  Mass 11:00

Instead of flowers, we are asking that you donate to our ALS "Team Lightning" under my dads team member name.
                  http://webla.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/Louisiana?team_id=216761&pg=team&fr_id=8199

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Brady family. We have great memories of Ray and his wonderful laugh and smile! I am so glad we were able to share the time with him that we did and get to know him.
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Godspeed Ray.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

just saw this post....may the Almighty God look over him and his family, and may he rest in peace......

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers are forthcoming from ourselves and AMeanXtreme...
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            Just heard from Blake

Funeral Arrangements for Ray Brady:

Friday, August 10th

Damn, my flight doesn't get there in time.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Yeah - I had to change mine - I am getting in late Thursday now.

Comment

Working...
                              X