Ray Brady - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    That would work very well Mike. I'll pm you my address.
    Good deal

Here is her solution to allow any/all of us to donate under Team Lightning.......
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________

It took me a while to figure out the easiest way to do this.
    Thank you for that

They should be able to figure it out from there.
    Key word being "should"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

I made a donation using this procedure and it works very well.
    Yes, it does work very easily
    Thanks for doing this Ed. I will get an envelope sent to you so I can get them sooner and not have to wait 225 more days til the tour
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

It's an honor for me to do a little something to keep Ray's legacy going. The clings and stickers are but a small reminder of him, but the contributions generated will serve to keep a much more important issue in the spotlight.....hopefully a cure, some day. Many thanks to all of you.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Jamie Craig, who is the Director of Development and Community Relations for the ALS Assn. of Mississippi and Louisiana was gracious enough to work this from the top for us. Here is her solution to allow any/all of us to donate under Team Lightning.......
        __________________________________________________ _______________
        I've been away from the site for a while but was able to find this and glad I could make a donation in his honor.

Comment

Back to the top -

Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig's Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
          Last edited by 70chevyC-10; October 23, 2012, 09:25 AM.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Thanks for the bump, Jim.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Rays 1st grandbaby
                Last edited by 1956NY150; November 30, 2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

What a pretty little girl! Ray must be beaming about now.......
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed, good job setting this up. Easy way to donate to a great cause. Thought we would do better though.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                    X