Hrpt 2012 issue on the stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrpt 2012 issue on the stands

Do you think FSK and I have a few copies? WOOHOO!

NOT BAD FOR POSERS.
    Last edited by 173rdherd; August 7, 2012, 08:34 AM.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

I take it you two made the mag Mikey? Very cool. Mine should be in my mailbox soon.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Way to go Mike, I have to wait for my mail man to read it first..So in about a week for me..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

So anyone else make it this year? Will have to wait for ours to come in the mail
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

hot rod tv had a little about pt in stillwater, last weekend
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            hot rod tv had a little about pt in stillwater, last weekend
            Tarafied got several minutes or more of air time on that one Bruce.

P.S. - Don't read your PM's - someone might be trying to serve you a subpoena.
            Last edited by 70chevyC-10; August 7, 2012, 05:09 PM.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Norbert and Jim in their Corvettes..... Boob at the bus. more

Last edited by 173rdherd; August 8, 2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                Way to go Mike, I have to wait for my mail man to read it first..So in about a week for me..
                It's funny because we used to get HR and CarCraft the same day but now they come on different days. Pretty sure the people at the post office look through them first.

Linda

Comment

We are at the bus....... Sorry Allen, my arm is in front of your face in the LH picture, they were right about giving more coverage and photo's this year. Mikey and Susie Celebs as well as Norb, Terri, Jim and Maureen. Cool stuff guys!! Congrats!!
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

May have to go buy one so I don't have to wait longer. Congrats to those who made the coverage!
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I was at walmart when the mag gal got there yesterday, I don't have my scrip issue yet. I do have my Car Craft though.

Comment

Also, there is the Bride and Groom wedding picture of 4camtorino. Congratulations Brad and Holly!! I shared the wedding album with your folks this evening........
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Mom sent me a phone picture. Wasn't sure whose magazine it was from. Thanks!
                          1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
                          2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

This year we are in front of the bus. 62 Rambler Wagon.
                            In 2010 we had a large picture of our Red/White/Blue 73 Gremlin.
                            Looks like if you want your picture in the mag you need a unique car. Or you had a great story.
                            Red 69 Camaros need not apply LOL.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nickleone View Post
                              This year we are in front of the bus. 62 Rambler Wagon.
                              In 2010 we had a large picture of our Red/White/Blue 73 Gremlin.
                              Looks like if you want your picture in the mag you need a unique car. Or you had a great story.
                              Red 69 Camaros need not apply LOL.

Nick
                              A unique car does get attention. In fact, I remember your car from the 2010 tour. Saw it in Iowa, it was parked up along the road (as opposed to down in the lot). I think it might have been the first time I saw a Bang Shift sticker.

My dad has been using unique and bright (but not red) color cars to land things in mgazines for as long as I can remember. Unique cars and good stories have worked well for me as well.

Above all, you have to get where they are first. Going on Power Tour obviously puts you where they are. For Car Craft the Summer Nats in MSP and Street Machine Nats in Springfield, MO definitely meet the criteria too. Having my '68 Torino, which you don't see a whole lot of, dropped down on 17 x 9 steelies in MSP did the trick for a pic in the show coverage. My heavily modded '94 T-bird got Car Craft's attention in Springfield. They've mentioned a few times how they'd like to see more of those T-birds and Mark VIIIs getting hot rodded. Getting married where they are seems to be effective as well :lol: Although if doing that really takes off it might lose some effectiveness.
                              Last edited by 4 cam torino; August 9, 2012, 09:53 AM.
                              1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
                              2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

Working...
                              X