Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Now when the grandkids ask me what I want for Xmas I get magazine subscriptions !

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Thanks DJ -
    You mean those repeated offers to renew your subscription that come two weeks after you just DID renew did not register ?
    My wife is forever saying "didn't we just renew this one" ?
    I kept ignoring those as I was good for like 3 years at one time and next think you know it ran out.

Leave a comment:

• tarafied1
    replied
    I wonder why the subscribed issue has a different cover... I will have to go buy a newsstand version.
    Last edited by tarafied1; August 20, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Thanks DJ -
    You mean those repeated offers to renew your subscription that come two weeks after you just DID renew did not register ?
    My wife is forever saying "didn't we just renew this one" ?

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    Here is the news stand cover. I didn't realize it buy my subscription ran out last month, so I had to go buy one.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    My mail person is done reading mine so not I'll read mine on the plane to NY..

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by thedodgeboys View Post
    I made page 58 and a couple of others,,,
    I believe this is called tongue-in-cheek. I haven't read it yet but looking forward to it. Of course I had to read the PT stuff first and I am way behind on my summer magazine reading - too nice to be indoors.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Can you post a pic of it Charles ? That's would be the newsstand cover rather than the subscription cover I imagine?

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    I had to go BUY the issue with the Tudor and Prius on the cover, proud to say I got to help Frei and Wes with that cover shoot, awsum to be part of something that came out so freakin cool

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I saw that - cool shit.

Leave a comment:

• 59brook
    replied
    that's me at the front of the longhauler / bus pics pg 74

Leave a comment:

• 4 cam torino
    replied
    Originally posted by 99SS&92Z28 View Post
    George is that your car on page 84, and did Brad make it to RockNRods?

Jim and Maureen have you beat, you can see their car AND them.
    Yeah, I was at RNR. 1320video posted a video yesterday that has one of my runs in it.

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    found my car on first page in Michigan(got to know where to look) & myself in group photo

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Finally got mine in yesterdays mail - pretty cool seeing lots of BS'ers cars in there.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Originally posted by thedodgeboys View Post
    I made page 58 and a couple of others,,,
    Congrats Scott, very nice pics and article. Congrats to all the other "weird" freaks that also made it in the mag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X