Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HRPT-Little Rock

Originally posted by Carol Dolan

Please let me know if you guys and gays need anything prior to arriving in The Rock! hrm
    SAY WHAT??? ;D ;D ;D
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Thanks for all the help in LR Carol
      every little bit helps

Comment

My engine is finally ready,and my wheels are here.

Anything can happen,but I should be able to make it for the 'palooza and the PT!

I was hoping my engine would be finished this morning,but they didn't finish it until it was too late to do anything today. I would've at least liked to have put the engine in,but it's all good! A good buddy of mine did the engine,and he's steadily gaining more and more business.

Comment

Question?
          does anyone know if their will be anyone offering shuttle service from staging events and each city to hotel for the family members that dont want to stay all day where the car is parked and dads like me dont want to leave right away.? If not once you check in can you come and go to do any running you want to do?

Comment

There is no shuttle service. You can leave and come back as long as you have the sticker on your windshield, but if you come back late you may have to look harder for a parking spot. Quite a few of us do side trips on the way and don't arrive till later anyway so you can park with us

Comment

guess i will call her a cab,,haha

Comment

also do they shut the gates after a certain time or do they let you hang out as long as you want, one reason i am asking is because the rooms where high in iowa i descided to sleep in the car that nite. is that going to be possible or will i have to find a place to park and sleep ( thats if i even sleep,,,) haha

Comment

Depending on the venue, you might be able to stay there all night, but certain private properties they will kick you out.

Comment

One thing that has been done by several people in the past, use the route instructions and start down the road at night. As you get away from the venue, you'll find plenty of motels in the next town or two that have plenty of vacancies. In the morning, you can sleep in untill the rest of the group catches up to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X