Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone leaving western new york state on thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone leaving western new york state on thursday?

We will be leaving Castile, NY around noon on Thursday for Power Tour. We would like someone to run with. We will be traveling on 90 to Ohio, down to Kentucky, Tennessee and over to Little Rock. We will be in a 1973 Cadillac.

Re: anyone leaving western new york state on thursday?

We're leaving Buffalo on Thursday evening, hoping to pull into Little Rock Friday evening. I saw you at the Cavalcade of Cars and was going to try to talk to you, but every time I got back there you were either talking to someone or the band was playing and couldn't get near you.

Mike (black and green '65 Chevelle Wagon)

Comment

We're leaving Syracuse 4-5PM on thrusday
      Driving to Buffaleo and meeting 1oldgoat(69GTO) at Exit 57 (CAMP RD) at Mobil Station at 7:30Pm and driving thru to LR would like to make Cruise at 4 pm friday in LR. If you want to meet up and cruise together PM me and I will give you our cell numbers.
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
        We're leaving Syracuse 4-5PM on thrusday
        Driving to Buffaleo and meeting 1oldgoat(69GTO) at Exit 57 (CAMP RD) at Mobil Station at 7:30Pm and driving thru to LR would like to make Cruise at 4 pm friday in LR. If you want to meet up and cruise together PM me and I will give you our cell numbers.
        Bob
        Thanks for the offer, but one of our group is travelling from Boston, MA Thursday morning, so once we leave Buffalo (about 6pm) we're only going to drive for about 4-6 hours before calling it a night. Should leave us about 10-12 hours left for Friday. If things change, I'll keep ya in mind!

Comment

Still planning on leaving around Noon-ish on Thursday. Here's my cell, see you all in Little Rock.

585-261-1089

Thanks, Ray

Comment

still leaving Buffaleo around 7PM, syracuse 5pm
            315 447 7183
            bob

Comment

hotrod6,we are planning on spending the night friday in Jackson TN,might run together from there to LR if you are near by.good luck!
              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Working...
              X