• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone form kansas going on the powertour

Originally posted by cooldad3472
    Originally posted by 89protruck
    Originally posted by cooldad3472
    I will be leaving from Russell around 5:30 AM. on Friday. Will be going to Wichita and thru Tulsa and hopefully ending up in Little Rock by 6 PM. Willing to run with anyone I can keep up with....
    what way will you be takin from wichita to get to tulsa wea are going to leave mulvane ks around noon and are takin the back roads to tulsa
    We will go south on I-35 from Wichita to Oklahoma 412 and east to Tulsa and down thru Muskogee to I-40 and then straight into LR. About 600 miles for us. There is a few tolls on that road but the last time I was on it you could move right along and it was a good road,but that has been a while.
    be careful on 35 in okla the road is not worth a crap for about the frist 24 miles really watch out for it at mile marker 230 and 214 stay in the left lane we are takinghighway 15 to 77 to winfield then pick up 160 to 75 then on into tulsa. we are staying the nite in fort smith then on to littlerock

Comment

Hey 89protruck,thanks for the heads up on the Oklahoma roads.We'll probably see you in LR.

Comment

they have just put down some freash black top down in okla home on those spots i was telling you about today. its still a pretty crap road in those spots

Comment

Working...
        X