Drag Week 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    Alan - Matt and I will take over as Bob's wingmen, another guy from Michigan is going to caravan with us southward, Carl - a newbie here, has a wicked 55 Belair - I'm sure he and Bob will get along famously.
    Where are ya'll staying in Memphis?!?! I can't decide if I need to drive up to Memphis on Wednesday evening or early Thursday morning....
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

We don't know when we'll be there yet on Saturday - but it will be Saturday for sure. Will you be at the track on Sunday?
      Yes. We're staying in the Owasso HIE ......
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

HIE in Millington, TN I believe.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

HIE in Millington, TN I believe.
          I'm talking about Tulsa........are you talking to me John??
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed....there isn't any racing till Monday if I'm reading it right.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

See ya'll there - Alan- maybe we can get you on a conference call or skype so you can feel like you're there...
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

See ya'll there - Alan- maybe we can get you on a conference call or skype so you can feel like you're there...
                Thanks John - I was really looking forward to hanging out a little more with you this year but I guess that just isn't in the cards.
                I hope you and Matt of a great time on your first drag week.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                  Ed....there isn't any racing till Monday if I'm reading it right.
                  You have that right Mike, but I think that Sunday they allow practice, or test-n-tune after registration and tech.........maybe not, but either way I gotta work Monday. At least I'll be able to see boob, John, and Matt.
                  You gonna be there?
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

i can not find T & T time for sunday
                    check in starts at 8Am Sunday, TECH, T & T?
                    monday racing: UnLimited @ 8am DD at 10:30 then off to Innis texas
                    i am leaving in am
                    I think i am having a bad dream on this ALLEN injury and repairs,
                    ME soooo sad
                    bob

Dont forget KEITH & DALE
                    Last edited by 1956NY150; September 5, 2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Hey Boob, if you need anything while you're passing through, give me a holler.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sorry we will miss you Alan. BUT....dont worry...where you give Bob crap about Chevys vs. Ford, I will take over with Pontiac vs.Chevy.HA....Maybe Bob bluelightning should join Bob 56ny150..? sounds like a plan to me..
                        Last edited by RAIV70Judge; September 5, 2012, 06:37 PM.
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

If I had more notice, I could probably swing it. My boss would have my nuts if I tried that with this short notice. Plus, I've got a truck spread out all over my garage.........
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Ed...yes, we will be there by sunday evening anyhow. still not sure if we will cut Memphis out and just stay in Little Rock that evening.

Alan....check your PM.
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              Regrettfully, I am no longer able to go on DragWeek
                              Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                              I think i am having a bad dream on this ALLEN injury and repairs,
                              ME soooo sad
                              bob
                              Maybe if you had gotten that battery powered impact for Allen to use he wouldn't have injured himself to get out of wrenching tires by hand
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                                If I had more notice, I could probably swing it. My boss would have my nuts if I tried that with this short notice. Plus, I've got a truck spread out all over my garage.........
                                F*ck work........ Let's roll man. Bring the blue cooler!! At least come down for a couple days, that way you don't have to take the entire week off.
                                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                                - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X