No announcement yet.

Are the hatches battened down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the Party Dave!! hopefully You and The Big Easy Fare Well! Prayers from the northern portion of the muddy Miss!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

stay safe dave, i saw tonight on the news the storm seems to be creeping west at each update they post, i know you guys are going to be on the "dirty" side, least the sidewalks will be clean for us in biloxi for cruisin the coast LOL
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        stay safe dave, i saw tonight on the news the storm seems to be creeping west at each update they post, i know you guys are going to be on the "dirty" side, least the sidewalks will be clean for us in biloxi for cruisin the coast LOL
        Good thing Isaac is by passing Gulfport / Biloxi, the condo will be there for us in October. And thanks for watching out for us I think we'll be fine.
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thankfully it looks as though it has been downgraded to a tropical storm. And everyone is thrilled with that except evidently the the left-leaning media.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            From what I am seeing you are getting WAY MORE rain than we are over here! So far it has been a complete non-event here in Bradenton!
            I thought Bradenton was a non event
            Last edited by 55lincoln; August 30, 2012, 04:00 PM.
            2007 Power Tour Long Haul
            2008 Power Tour Long Haul
            2009 Canadian Points East Tour
            2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
            2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
            2012 Power Tour Long Haul
            2012 Northeast Rod Run
            2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
              I thought Bradenton was a non event
              Bradenton was a non event to me - I typically have more down branches and debrie from an average rain storm than I got from Issac. Total hype - 15" - 18" rain predicted - we got less than an inch at my house. I did talk to Blake tonight - he is still waiting on power to be restored but all have faired well - no damage to property.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Bradenton was a non event to me - I typically have more down branches and debrie from an average rain storm than I got from Issac. Total hype - 15" - 18" rain predicted - we got less than an inch at my house. I did talk to Blake tonight - he is still waiting on power to be restored but all have faired well - no damage to property.
                Thanks for the update. As soon as I knew we weren't going to get blasted, I started praying for them. You passed us in Slidel leaving Blakes in June, now you would probably need a john boat to do it.

Glad most of the saturated sunshine state was spared this time.

not dry yet DTB
                DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Talked to Big Dave they made it fine no flooding just some downed trees and of course no power. I hope the majority of people effected faired ok.
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I'm back on the information highway. No damage but just got power back on today. Did get new fenders for "Maybellene" ('66 Chevelle) delivered yesterday.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                    X