X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Known speed traps

From Springfield to Topeka:
    Nevada Mo area
    All of Osage County KS.I-35 and 75 junction north to Shawnee County.

Re: Known speed traps

really need to watch out on I540/I40 in arkansas, lots of hidden drives for cops to hang out in, mostly all in the median, and they have perfected the bridge tactic

also we've had 2 state patrolmen pull out in front of cars and kill themselves lately,

as always....just keep your eyes a half mile ahead at all times and you'll be alright

Comment

or stay near the speed limit.
      (i know , that's no fun) ;)
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Lots of cops around Beto Junction, north of Burlington, KS on US-75. Beto Junction is famous for their 1-pound cinnamon rolls. MMMMMMmmmmm....

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

There is a 1/2 mile section in front (Beto junction) of the 2 gas stations that drops down to 45 mph from 65 mph and that's were they get them.

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
            Lots of cops around Beto Junction, north of Burlington, KS on US-75. Beto Junction is famous for their 1-pound cinnamon rolls. MMMMMMmmmmm....

Ron
            those are good

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
              And just how are you supposed to do that - pull out 4 spark plugs? :

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                Man if I did that, I wouldn't be moving. ;D
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                  oh yeh, i forgot that you have that little problem. :-X
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

If that would be the only problem I would have, I would be happy. :D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Been thinking about a little town just East of Iola, KS, called (no kidding) Gas, Kansas. It's deceptive there because US54 goes from 2 lanes to 4 lanes, but the speed limit goes down. For several miles. They used to issue tons of tickets there.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                      X