having car transported to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    Perhaps we can ponder that next year on tour over a bottle of rum!
    We can ponder anything you want over a bottle of rum..

Dave, have you checked with Pilot Transport. They are good people to deal with
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Suonds like a good time -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
        as we get closer, keep us posted.....I was going to look for a transport company, to take my car from the Chicago area to the Dallas area.....but, I have yet to inquire as to pricing and details (i.e., can they deliver by a certain date, etc.).....
        you might try Pilot Transport. they were on power tour last year and might be there again this year. i think they are out of detroit and if they are running that direction anyway, maybe they will give you a break. if you want, i can check with Murray to see if they are going and get their number for you.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          Yep- being married and old does slow you down a bit - but I guess (not sure thankfully) it's better than old and single.
          Point is - we're just getting old buddy.
          like Allen said, we can debate that.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

The standard Ford rate to ship vehicles from the Detroit area to Whitman AZ is $750 from what I've been told.
            A point of reference if nothing else.

You may try Uship.com to ask for a quote.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My question is ? Why do you Chevy guys have to ship your cars ?? Just saying !!
              Danny/Zachary
              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

we got a quote yesterday from Baltimore to Dallas depending on fuel prices it will be aroud 600 dollars and and a plane ticket will b 90 bucks

Comment

Dave, Next time you out this way, come on down to San Diego and you can stay here. Rett
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
                    we got a quote yesterday from Baltimore to Dallas depending on fuel prices it will be aroud 600 dollars and and a plane ticket will b 90 bucks
                    whose quote, and open, or enclosed?.....and (sorry for the questions), do they guarantee delivery on or by a certain date?

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                      Dave, Next time you out this way, come on down to San Diego and you can stay here. Rett

thanks......wanted to get down there this time, but ran out of time.....next time, will contact in advance.....

Comment

That works for me Alan.
                        Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 63 falcon View Post
                          My question is ? Why do you Chevy guys have to ship your cars ?? Just saying !!
                          Careful Danno
                          Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

And do you have a place to have it dropped off at.. A friend that will have the car delivered and that can inspect it and sign for it..A key part in having someone else move your baby...
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I also pondered this. I've used u-ship carriers before and they are professional. I also was leary on someone to inspect and sign for it and hold it. I guess you could have it shipped to your hotel and just arrive a day early to be there when it comes off the truck. The carrier would just have to insure delivery. I'd have mine sent from Atlanta to Dallas.
                              Visit my sons blog:
                              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I am definitely a fan of Pilot Transportation, as they were the company that Hauled Nadine from Champaign to St.Louis on PowerTour this year and they took just as good of care of her as if she was one of the show cars. Sometimes cheapest ain't best. With no skin in the game,I'm just offering an opinion.
                                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                                X