having car transported to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having car transported to Texas

I was wondering if anyone from the east coast would be interested in having their car transported to Texas if the price is right

Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone from the east coast would be interested in having their car transported to Texas if the price is right
    when, and from where, to where?....

Comment

from somewhere on the right coast to out to Arlington Texas for power tour

Comment

Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
        from somewhere on the right coast to out to Arlington Texas for power tour
        as we get closer, keep us posted.....I was going to look for a transport company, to take my car from the Chicago area to the Dallas area.....but, I have yet to inquire as to pricing and details (i.e., can they deliver by a certain date, etc.).....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
          as we get closer, keep us posted.....I was going to look for a transport company, to take my car from the Chicago area to the Dallas area.....but, I have yet to inquire as to pricing and details (i.e., can they deliver by a certain date, etc.).....
          If it's that new Camaro Dave, I'll come up and drive it down for ya.........
          Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 14, 2012, 07:49 PM.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            If it's that new Camaro Dave, I'll come up and drive it down for ya.........
            I will come get it even if it's the old Camaro
            FKA Redragtop
            (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
              I will come get it even if it's the old Camaro
              probably won't bring the new one.....the old one.......it's hot (no a/c), kind of loud (Flowmasters), manual steering, and shakes and vibrates like hell....kind of like.......eh? (let's see: hot, make noise, shake and vibrate)..............hah! rexx!

Comment

PM sent Dave.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'll look into it and keep you posted on the price from what I understand they can deliver on a certain date we just have to have someone there that can show ID and take possession of the cars when she gets there so that means only 1 of us has to be there and all the cars can be unloaded at the same time

Comment

Dave, It looks like all of us will come and get any of your cars to bring and we won't even ask for gas money...We feel you will pay our way....
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                      Dave, It looks like all of us will come and get any of your cars to bring and we won't even ask for gas money...We feel you will pay our way....

ah, the guys in California are so.....friendly......anyway, speaking of Cali, about two weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit my daughter, who moved to LA a few months ago (my first trip to that area in 30 years); my daughter was kind enough to drive me around and show me some of the sights and scenery.....never made it as far south as San Diego, but...holy cow!.......tons of beautiful women; I thought, if I were 30 years younger, and single....(being married and old does slow one down somewhat)...anyway, she asked me, if you make it back, what would you like to do?.....I said, I would ship one of my cars out here, and drive....the PCH, Burbank, and wherever the car guys like to drive........rexx
                      Last edited by rexdogg; September 16, 2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

careful Dave....them ain't always 100% girls on that coast.
                        Last edited by 173rdherd; September 16, 2012, 03:40 PM. Reason: punctuation
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Yep- being married and old does slow you down a bit - but I guess (not sure thankfully) it's better than old and single.
                          Point is - we're just getting old buddy.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                            Yep- being married and old does slow you down a bit - but I guess (not sure thankfully) it's better than old and single.
                            Point is - we're just getting old buddy.
                            Perhaps we can ponder that next year on tour over a bottle of rum!

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                              careful Dave....them ain't always 100% girls on that coast.
                              funny to mention that.....on one of our day trips, it was about 5 in the afternoon, my daughter was driving, we passed by a small, old style roadside motel......standing in the parking lot, looking like they were just checking in, was a man and woman....he was of average age and build......she (?) was about 6'4", tight dress, built like an NFL linebacker......I thought, uh, oh.....we're in California now.....

Comment

Working...
                              X