Holy Early Registration Batman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Early Registration Batman.

It's open for those of you that want to get a jump on things.

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Money grubbers!

Comment

Sign me up Matt...
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

check out how they spelled Texarkana
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
          Money grubbers!

No We hounded them last year and they got it going early this year! Some of us like to pre-plan.

Comment

Mine is dated June 28, 2012............
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 1970NOVASS View Post
              No We hounded them last year and they got it going early this year! Some of us like to pre-plan.
              o.k. to pre-plan it's another to pre-pay on a non refundable registration, with unlimited amounts available.

to each, his own.
              Last edited by Guest; September 18, 2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from MIKEE, but I'm sure they wouldn't be involved if it weren't for the money. Capitalism at its' best, It is indeed what drives an economy, not the current "Tax the rich, feed the poor, till there are no rich nomore." (courtesy to Alvin Lee)
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                  I understand where you are coming from MIKEE, but I'm sure they wouldn't be involved if it weren't for the money. Capitalism at its' best, It is indeed what drives an economy, not the current "Tax the rich, feed the poor, till there are no rich nomore." (courtesy to Alvin Lee)
                  we used to show up at car shows and were given a goody bag and door prizes! FOR NOTHING! Now it big dollars to sit and sweat w/ your car.
                  NO THANKS!
                  I personally think POWER TOUR is OVERPRICED...then again so is GOOD GUYS. jmho
                  Last edited by Guest; September 19, 2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                    we used to show up at car shows and were given a goody bag and door prizes! FOR NOTHING! Now it big dollars to sit and sweat w/ your car.
                    NO THANKS!
                    I personally think POWER TOUR is OVERPRICED...then again so is GOOD GUYS. jmho
                    Yeah but you get to hang out with us for a week!
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      Yeah but you get to hang out with us for a week!
                      And hanging out, getting shit faced till the sprinklers came on are memories worth the registration fee.... LMAO!!!
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                        And hanging out, getting shit faced till the sprinklers came on are memories worth the registration fee.... LMAO!!!
                        the many times i considered on whether or not to go.....it was always the people that made me decide to go! hangin out is always the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                          PRICELESS!!!! Stay thirsty my friends.....stay thirsty!
                          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

All of the cars you see are great. Most of the time the drives are beautiful. But the best part of HRPT is seeing our freak friends every year and partaking in cold adult beverafes in the evening to shoot the breeze, swap our "no bull shit stories" and relax!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!
                            Jim & Maureen
                            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                              All of the cars you see are great. Most of the time the drives are beautiful. But the best part of HRPT is seeing our freak friends every year and partaking in cold adult beverafes in the evening to shoot the breeze, swap our "no bull shit stories" and relax!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!
                              I think that i have drank to that !!!!!!!!
                              Danny/Zachary
                              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X