• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    Unless he remembers his little blue pills
    Don't remind him.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      Don't remind him.
      Pump boy for the Pos-t-vac

Man do I not envy your new position. Yuuuuuccckkk.
      Last edited by Beagle; November 4, 2012, 04:43 PM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Pump boy for the Pos-t-vac

Man do I not envy your new position. Yuuuuuccckkk.
        The more I think about it, I'm not too sure what I got myself into.
        I R Bob
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          The more I think about it, I'm not too sure what I got myself into.
          I've heard that it all comes out in the wash (or was that the end)...anyways, I hope so for your sake
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
            I've heard that it all comes out in the wash (or was that the end)...anyways, I hope so for your sake
            As long as it doesn't go in the end, I'm good.
            I R Bob

Comment

Im.starting to.wonder bout some of you guys
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

That happens a lot around here Charles........ Wondering or Wandering or Wandering while Wondering and sometimes Wondering while Wandering.......
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I wonder, wonder who -
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ignore the 12 second ad - please.
                  Last edited by 70chevyC-10; November 5, 2012, 01:26 PM.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Anyone interssted in having dinner at my house thursday night

EDIT

was reminded by.wife.that.both daughter's are working a play.at.school.and.no.one.will.be.home- whoopsie
                    Last edited by BOOOGHAR; November 5, 2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

So I should plan on doing the cooking??
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

naw, i will see my wife and kids thursday night and prolly wont see them again til sunday evening, between their stuff and my stuff we wont cross paths all weekend

Comment

I think I'm just going to rent a car so I don't have to put anybody out.
                          I R Bob

Comment

You can.ride with.me.saturday

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                              You can.ride with.me.saturday
                              Thanks Charles. I mainly wanted it for getting to and from the airport. I got a cheapo rental car but I still might ride with people while I'm there.
                              I R Bob

Comment

boB you are absolutley welcome to ride with us, I do see your point of transportation, especially to and from the airport. Houston Motorsports Park has their Extreme Meltdown Saturday night, billed as X275, Outlaw 275 and ProMod. Saturday night is also the cruise at the Boardwalk......... So much to do...... Looks like NMCA is trying to wrap things up at 5PM each day.

Two days from now we will be in Houston, see you there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X