Freebies For the Forum Freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Freebies For the Forum Freaks

Like to say thanks for them used them very much.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Thanks Fred, we'll take them to the car show tomorrow and Sunday! Safe travels home.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I want to say thanks for the coolies.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Me too - used them since LR and still have them! Now that just might be a record for me.

Have a safe trip home if I don't see you at the Long Haulers get together.

Comment

Thank you Fred (fine59) for the coolers. They are in my streetrod shop to be used on all of the beverages coming out of my fridge. Nice to meet you and chat on Friday morn in Rochester in the hotel lot. Also great to meet Orang95Z

Comment

thanks Matt ! Used it that whole weekend
              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Thanks Fred,Matt. the coozies have already got quite a work out at the shop,and I have only been home for two days.It was a real pleasure to have been able to tag along with you guys this year and hope to do another

Woody
                Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Fred, we saw your car a few times but not you. I'll pick mine up next year if you still have any. I know how to use them!
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Hi Fred & Matt,

Thanks for the coozies. Brandon likes his too. It was fun cruising with you this year. (Tell Miss Vickie "Hi".)

It was nice meeting Woody and his wife and the other Freaks.

Bryan

Comment

Fred,

I greatly appreciate the "roll job" you did on my front fender in the hotel parking lot that morning. For only having seen someone else do it once before, you looked and performed like a pro body man.

The ole '63 cruised home much smoother than when she started out, that's for sure. I'm going to give it one more go, before I return the "tool" to Allen. Has anyone seen that guy in the Hawaiian shirt anywhere ?? Gone !! Again ??

Cheers,
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                        Fred,

I greatly appreciate the "roll job" you did on my front fender in the hotel parking lot that morning. For only having seen someone else do it once before, you looked and performed like a pro body man.

The ole '63 cruised home much smoother than when she started out, that's for sure. I'm going to give it one more go, before I return the "tool" to Allen. Has anyone seen that guy in the Hawaiian shirt anywhere ?? Gone !! Again ??

Cheers,
                        Steve
                        I am still lurking here. I am just in withdrawls and having trouble coping with the loss of my prized (family heirloom) tool. :. Seriously, that thing has been behind the seat in my truck for at least 25 years and hasn't moved. I have no clue what my Dad used it for when he drove the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71
                          Fred, we saw your car a few times but not you. I'll pick mine up next year if you still have any. I know how to use them!
                          Jim, I still have a few. PM me your address and I'll mail you a couple.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by 4dfide
                            thanks Matt ! Used it that whole weekend
                            Quite welcome Gary. Good to see you.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetline
                              Hi Fred & Matt,

Thanks for the coozies. Brandon likes his too. It was fun cruising with you this year. (Tell Miss Vickie "Hi".)

It was nice meeting Woody and his wife and the other Freaks.

Bryan
                              Bryan
                              you are more than welcome, Vickie says HI back at ya, looking forward to seeing you and Brandon again soon.
                              Originally posted by White Monster
                              Fred,

Cheers,
                              Steve
                              Steve thanks for letting me practice on YOUR car....i would have never tried it on my first ;D
                              Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Just Northerners saying thanks for the cubbies-we've used them lots.Found our Canadian beer fits just fine!Good to meet you both,sorry we didn't get a chane to yak muh after 65marlins.Thanks again for junkie propaganda,job well done!Shaggn 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X