Trip of a life time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip of a life time

as a few of you might know from the count down i took a trip to the Virgin Islands, just wanted to share a few pictures with you..(really just to rub it in ;D) if anyone ever plans a trip down there rent a boat, it the only real way to take in all

this is from the island of Tortola

a local cab..cool airbrush work

this was the boat we rented..50ft Cat..sweet boat

If momma is happy ..everyone is happy

Local watering hole..The Bomba Shack...crazy place..we were there for the full moon party, they serve up a mean Mushroom Tea ;)

someone had to show the Captain the way...Saba Rock

Sopers hole, this was black beards old hang out...cool place

thats all for now, still have to clear up my head from all the rum drinking....a good time was had by all

Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Re: Trip of a life time

Opppps the first picture is from the island of Virgin Gorda......to much rum

Comment

Fine59 - you are so right. All junkies should try to get to this little part of paradise once in their life.

Back in the day I was likely enough to spend 10 days on a 45 foot "bath tub" sail boat that was fully equipped with snorkel gear and windsurfers. Every night we anchored in small coves secluded from the rest of the world.

I liked it so much I went back on my honeymoon but at Virgin Gorda (for those who have never been, its an island across an inlet from Tortola). In typical islander/carjunkie style, our honeymoon ride was a rented, clapped out Suzuki Samurai with 4 bald tires. 3 of those tires had to be replaced before the week was over.
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Looks like a great trip Fred, thanks for sharing your pics with us.

8)

Comment

i do alot of work in St. Thomas, including the hospital and a few of the schools. I also do a tone of work in Grand Cayman. As a matter of fact, will head down after i get back from power tour. Problem is, i never get the chance to enough it. Sounds like you had a great time. I'm jealous.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Fred, you know ;). But, seriously looks like a great time. See ya'll in Nashville in 9 days.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hey Fred, awesome pics, glad you had a great time! How about planning a forum freak trip like that?

Cheaps 8)

Comment

any nude beaches there

Comment

Originally posted by buds blu hhrss
                  any nude beaches there
                  Damn, beat me to that question. ;D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

every beach and almost every boat we passed had a topless or less young lady on it...some should have kept their clothes on tho :-\

Comment

Working...
                    X