Cruise night questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise night questions

Hey all. This is my first time and my brother and I are long haulin' it in my 94 GT - it's teal - probably the only one ;D...

1) Cruise Nights, they seem to only go until 6? Is it like most other Family Events events - ie Car Craft Summer Nats, Hot Rod Nats etc, where the venue's empty out or are they open? Do people leave or hang?

2) What exactly is 'bowling night'?? Seems like a dumb question, but never been on the tour, so....

Looking forward to going, we'll be hitting the rode down on Thursday, so if you see MN MY GT plates on the rode - it's us.

Re: Cruise night questions

After a long day most of us are ready to hit the room and dinner by 7:00 ish. The bowling deal is a secret location and name drawn thing. And if you see my plates give me a shout also. ;D ;D
    Living the dream!

Comment

Some of the best times are in the late evenings in the hotel parking lots sitting around, hanging out, swappin' lies, having "refreshments", meeting new friends and stuff like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
        After a long day most of us are ready to hit the room and dinner by 7:00 ish. The bowling deal is a secret location and name drawn thing. And if you see my plates give me a shout also. ;D ;D
        I'll most likely be with this guy^^^^^^. ;D If you see the farm truck with HY VOLTJ plates, that's me.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

you forgot about the burn outs in the hotel parking lot
          and washing your cars in the hotel parking lot

FUN FUN FUN

Comment

Big burn outs in hotel parking lot in Springfield Illinois

Comment

as said before, power tour is what you make it. if you talked to 20 people, you will get 20 differant stories. there were times when oldpigguy would grill brats in the venue and a bunch of use were there drinking beer till they kicked us out, sometimes as late as 8:00. the best advise i can give you is to go with an open mind, go with the flow, and see where it takes you.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by crankshaft
                Big burn outs in hotel parking lot in Springfield Illinois
                Those are not mine I swear. ;D :D ;)
                HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

I doubt those are yours John. That camaro of yours cant get out of its own way. Its probably from my Bandit T/A as I recall.
                  Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm ready to go, only a few more days! I was 12 when I read about the first one and thought it would be so cool to be able to take part and my time has finally come! See you guys on the road...

Comment

Working...
                    X