X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotts_94GT
    replied
    Re: Cruise night questions

Thanks guys. I'm ready to go, only a few more days! I was 12 when I read about the first one and thought it would be so cool to be able to take part and my time has finally come! See you guys on the road...

Leave a comment:

• bearphoto
    replied

I doubt those are yours John. That camaro of yours cant get out of its own way. Its probably from my Bandit T/A as I recall.

Leave a comment:

• bowtiemonster
    replied

Originally posted by crankshaft
    Big burn outs in hotel parking lot in Springfield Illinois
    Those are not mine I swear. ;D :D ;)

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

as said before, power tour is what you make it. if you talked to 20 people, you will get 20 differant stories. there were times when oldpigguy would grill brats in the venue and a bunch of use were there drinking beer till they kicked us out, sometimes as late as 8:00. the best advise i can give you is to go with an open mind, go with the flow, and see where it takes you.

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied

Big burn outs in hotel parking lot in Springfield Illinois

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied

you forgot about the burn outs in the hotel parking lot
    and washing your cars in the hotel parking lot

FUN FUN FUN

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
    After a long day most of us are ready to hit the room and dinner by 7:00 ish. The bowling deal is a secret location and name drawn thing. And if you see my plates give me a shout also. ;D ;D
    I'll most likely be with this guy^^^^^^. ;D If you see the farm truck with HY VOLTJ plates, that's me.

Leave a comment:

• maromoma
    replied

Some of the best times are in the late evenings in the hotel parking lots sitting around, hanging out, swappin' lies, having "refreshments", meeting new friends and stuff like that!

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

After a long day most of us are ready to hit the room and dinner by 7:00 ish. The bowling deal is a secret location and name drawn thing. And if you see my plates give me a shout also. ;D ;D

Leave a comment:

• Scotts_94GT
    started a topic Cruise night questions

Cruise night questions

Hey all. This is my first time and my brother and I are long haulin' it in my 94 GT - it's teal - probably the only one ;D...

1) Cruise Nights, they seem to only go until 6? Is it like most other Family Events events - ie Car Craft Summer Nats, Hot Rod Nats etc, where the venue's empty out or are they open? Do people leave or hang?

2) What exactly is 'bowling night'?? Seems like a dumb question, but never been on the tour, so....

Looking forward to going, we'll be hitting the rode down on Thursday, so if you see MN MY GT plates on the rode - it's us.

Working...
X