Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    Packing to move back South!
    Is that good news Matt - Catipillar or are you going back to custom building?
    Last edited by cstmwgn; December 28, 2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
      Those don't look like much fun, boB.....

Earl just needs the bed and box wood refinished.....I was referring to cstmwgn's pickup (he said he was working on his tan, and I think his truck is about that color.......)
      That is Aztec Gold and White - and no not much work going on on my POS - but I did wash it a month or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        Is that good news Matt - Catipillar or are you going back to custom building?

Getting laid off Feb 1st, so back South I come. It's for the best as I'm not hard wired right for the winters up here. Way to cold for way to long, and it's not even "cold" yet haven't been below zero so far. I'll figure it out when I get down there.
        Last edited by Pumpkin; December 28, 2012, 04:23 PM.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Packing to move back South!
          Where you going Matt?
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Where you going Matt?
            Back to N. GA, and then to FL to visit the old girlfriend and soak up some sun.

Matt

Comment

Back to N. GA, and then to FL to visit the old girlfriend and soak up some sun.
              Nice. Are you done with Wisconsin now?
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Nice. Are you done with Wisconsin now?
                Until it moves further South, Yessir!

Matt

Comment

Until it moves further South, Yessir!
                  Good for you! I'd love to move down there but the job keeps me here at least for a while longer.
                  I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    That is Aztec Gold and White - and no not much work going on on my POS - but I did wash it a month or so ago.
                    I guess you are working on the other 'tan'......I need to do that too.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Headers are easy to install they said. They just slide right in they said. Bullcrap! These trucks were not made for long tube headers.

But do they own a Ford Lighting truck or are they just reading it out of the book.
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Damn if I know Greg. All I know is this thing better sound awesome when I'm done.
                        I R Bob

Comment

Hey Bob, Nice headers... The mounting flange look's really thick... What brand are they? BTW... the only headers that I installed that was easy, the engine was still on the stand...

Headers are easy to install they said. They just slide right in they said. Bullcrap! These trucks were not made for long tube headers.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Hey Ed! They're Cannon Performance made by Stainless Works. They're basically custom made only for Lightnings. They got really good reviews and they were local to me so I picked them.
                            I R Bob

Comment

I don't see any "clearance" dents, so they must have been "easy". Was the fit so tight that they couldn't put the O2 bung near the collector? Looking good boB
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                I don't see any "clearance" dents, so they must have been "easy". Was the fit so tight that they couldn't put the O2 bung near the collector? Looking good boB
                                Mike, there are 2 bungs in each collector, one for the O2 sensor and one for the wideband sensor. The port on the driver side is for EGR and it's plugged.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X