pics of new camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of new camaro

pics of new camaro.......... : : : old one is better looking!

The requested page cannot be found. Please try your search again or visit the home page.  You can also contact us directly for information. 

Re: pics of new camaro

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
      ..old one is better looking!
      Maybe because it has realistic sized wheels now and not 20 inchers.

Has a Victoria, Australia licence plate on it too.

Comment

LOVE the wicked roll cage in that thing....is that factory option coded?LOL
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Kinda resembles the new 'Charger' doesn't it? I wouldn't buy one, probably build a killer 'old one' for half the money. ;D
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I like it! I'm sure there were folks that didn't like each generation as they were introduced. It does look like the Challenger a little bit.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Hey Linda, I'm afraid it does nothing for me. We'll see how it performs and what it costs after the thieving dealers mark up the retail prices.
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                I like it! I'm sure there were folks that didn't like each generation as they were introduced. It does look like the Challenger a little bit.

Cheaps 8)
                when i saw the TRANSFORMERS movie...i thought it was a challenger! there.s no uniqueness anymore, no personality!!

Comment

Well, thats it... If you folks don't like it, I won't be driving it on the HPT this next week.

Comment

Once again, it appears that PT Barnum was right - there is a a$$ for every seat.

I like the new Challenger about 800,000% better than the new camaro.

I thought it was more faithful to the original lines that the other wannabe retro Mopar products that they have penned lately.

Anyway, IF I had one - you can bet I would be driving it on tour.

Comment

Sorry guys, but I can find something to like about any car! ;) And I do like the Challenger better than the Camaro! :o

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I like both the new Challenger and the new Camaro.
                        Modernistic 21st century muscle.
                        ;)

Comment

I don't particularly like either of them. If wanted something new and sporty I'd get the DFI 3.6L DOHC V6 and 6spd CTS rather than either of those though the new mustang nailed it by being once again 1st and also the most unique looking. The Challenger is built off of the look of the old ones but fitted to a huge body platform that just doesn't become it being that large and being a "muscle car". The Camaro is an add to the party unit with styling cues from the old Camaros, the new GM roadsters, and then given a "fresh" aerodynamic body that just leaves me thinking "well it isn't the Cavilier with a Pontiac badge GTO but its not really any good either".
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

i don,t think either stayed true to their original comeback concepts...

Comment

My wife likes the Challenger. So when the truck is paid for????????? ;D
                              OH YEAH
                              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X