no cheap hotels in topeka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no cheap hotels in topeka

man im looking for something under 90 bucks in topeka i found a camp ground nearby but id prefer a hotel

Re: no cheap hotels in topeka

I just went on http://www.orbitz.com and found 2 Motel 6's with rooms starting at 40 bucks.

Comment

We are staying at the Ramada Inn at 105 for the night. However, we are sharing our motel expenses with my wifes sister and husband.
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Those hotels got bad reviews but its was for 1 night. I might sleep in my truck. :
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

The motel 6 on Fairlawn Rd is the better of the two.You should be alright.

Comment

i've got reservations at econolodge, its the closest to the venue too i think, it was $73/night i think

Comment

You're right. There are no cheap hotels in Topeka. We're at the Baymont Inn on Ashworth Place South of Topeka for $72 and that was the discount rate. If I remember right this one is just north of the venue.

Comment

Working...
              X