X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't do it
    You can't prove it
    Nobody saw me
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
      I didn't do it
      You can't prove it
      Nobody saw me
      reminds me of the "standard alibi" for the male who gets caught with.......well, you know...

it wasn't me!
      I wasn't there!
      I DON'T remember!

Comment

"Huh??"
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Exactly...but there may/could have been pics/video
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

Okkkkk?
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

No pictures....It never happened.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                No pictures....It never happened.
                Agreed!! Damn Rett, I've missed you. Where you been?!?
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Trainman View Post
                  We posted all that information on my web site in June, 7 months ago
                  2013 Hot Rod Power Tour kickoff was updated to the University of Texas in Arlington.
                  2014 POWER TOUR COUNTDOWN - STARTED BY 2013 LONG HAULER

Comment

bump.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Just so you guys know, the ULTIMATE after party is going to be held at Coker Tire Company during the Chattanooga stop! Anyone remember the one from 2010? When the day is over at Chattanooga State college, everyone needs to ride over to Coker and have a good time! I work at Coker, so we're gonna try to make it great!

Comment

Originally posted by TLByrd View Post
                        Just so you guys know, the ULTIMATE after party is going to be held at Coker Tire Company during the Chattanooga stop! Anyone remember the one from 2010? When the day is over at Chattanooga State college, everyone needs to ride over to Coker and have a good time! I work at Coker, so we're gonna try to make it great!

good info....please make sure that any appropriate info gets out to the forum, the forum freaks, the Power Tour folks.....thanks......rexx

Comment

Originally posted by TLByrd View Post
                          I remember that one. Two things in particular. The rumor that it was a cookout for all of the long haulers (it wasn't), & all of the rain that came down while we were there.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

I thought there was "limited" parking in the downtown area too ? Hopefully they can start in the afternoon so I can swing by there on the way to Weeville in Cleveland, TN.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'm hoping that they have DT Chattanooga close off, or at least portions of it closed off for the Power Tour. Otherwise your right, there's isn't much parking down there. I go there about once a month or so and parking is always a pain in the ass. I couldn't imagine once you had a few thousand hot rods.
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                                I thought there was "limited" parking in the downtown area too ? Hopefully they can start in the afternoon so I can swing by there on the way to Weeville in Cleveland, TN.
                                Right on the lack of parking, Phil. I forgot about that.
                                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                                X