2013 HRPT Venue Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 HRPT Venue Speculation

Trainman posted all the information on his web site in June.
    Last edited by Monster; July 4, 2014, 06:44 AM. Reason: Trying to keep the peace.

Let the fun begin!!!
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Only two places on the list that we have not visited: Four States Fair and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
        Only two places on the list that we have not visited: Four States Fair and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
        Jim, I've been to several NASCAR tracks (Talladega, Kansas, Texas, Phoenix, Brickyard, Newton, & Richmond) but none of them compare to Charlotte!! That place is unbelievable; however, I thought we were ending at Z-Max Dragway?!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Just across the street from Charlotte Motor Speedway
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

So what about the conflict with the Rangers schedule at Quick Trip park

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
              So what about the conflict with the Rangers schedule at Quick Trip park
              the Rangers are home at Rangers Ballpark, but the Air Hogs (they play at Quick Trip Park) are away that weekend......
              Last edited by rexdogg; January 4, 2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                the Rangers are home at Rangers Ballpark, but the Air Hogs (they play at Quick Trip Park) are away that weekend......
                Thanks for clearing that up for me. One less thing to fret about.

Comment

Quick Trip was the venue in 2012 and The Ballpark in Arlington was the venue in 2004.
                  Last edited by 173rdherd; January 10, 2013, 05:53 AM.
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                    After hours of exhaustive online investigative research, the local newspapers in each city have provided clues to the possible venues for Power Tour.

June 1 - QuickTrip BallPark, 1600 Lone Star Pk Grand Prairie, TX 75050

June 2 - Four States Fair, 3700 E. 50th St, Texarkana, AR 71854 (200 miles)

June 3 - Arkansas State Fair, 2600 Howard St, Little Rock, AR 72206 (142 miles)

June 4 - Memphis Raceway, 550 Victory Ln, Millington, TN 38053 (137 miles)

June 5 - Regions Stadium, 100 Municipal Dr, Hoover, AL 35216 (249 miles)

June 6 - Chattanooga ST, 4501 Amnicola, Chattanooga, TN 37406 (156 miles)

June 7 - Charlotte Speedway, 5555 Concord Pk S, Concord NC 28027 (316 miles)

1200 miles total
                    We posted all that information on my web site in June, 7 months ago
                    2014 POWER TOUR COUNTDOWN - STARTED BY 2013 LONG HAULER

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I wish I had an answer for you Ed.
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

Ditto!!
                          Jim & Maureen
                          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

What's the question......... or did I miss that?!?! lol
                            sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Say what?
                              PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                              1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Working...
                              X