Trolley Shuttle Service in The Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolley Shuttle Service in The Rock

Good morning to all of the wonderful cruisers from all over the good ole' USA that will join us in our great city very soon.

I am currently researching trolley service for Saturday, June 7, from the AR State Fairgrounds to great shopping in West Little Rock, as well as to downtown Little Rock's River Market District. I will provide details no later than Monday morning, June 2nd.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide that shuttle service to each hotel, I am so sorry. However, as soon as I finish this post, I will send a blast email to our hotel partners regarding shuttle service for their HRPT guests to and from fairgrounds. I have to be upfront - can't promise the service but I will absolutely inquire about it.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can check on - I should have thought about this way before now - forgiveness on that one please!

Take care, drive safely all, hrm

Re: Trolley Shuttle Service in The Rock

Carol Carol Carol :o 8)

what about us up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH ??? ???

we are invading your wonderful city tooooooooooo
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Hey dont forget about us brits flying over on wednesday ;D

Comment

This lady goes above and way beyond the call! Carol u deserve a REWARD!!! for your efforts and all u are doing for us! If only we could clone u and have someone like u in each city we travel to on PT! Thanks for what u r trying to accomplish with the shuttles! That wud be awesome! Did someone say "shopping"??Im in trouble now!

Comment

hrm

Oh gosh I should be sent for a time-out for sure. I am so sorry for not including all you wonderful folks from the Great White North - and the Brits are flying over - shame on me. Please accept my apology - I really felt bad that I had not thought of shuttle service before now and I just was not thinking! Forgiven I hope !?

I hope to have the shuttle questions answered by Monday morning. I have already discussed same with my CEO - and he absolutely agrees with me regarding the shuttle from fairgrounds to West Little Rock shopping and our wonderful River Market District in downtown Little Rock.

On Monday, me and other team members will follow-up on my email blast to hoteliers [sent this weekend], and will call those that we are unable to reach via email regarding available shuttle service from their hotel to fairgrounds. Keep your fingers crossed! hrm

Comment

Oh, Carol you just made may wife a happy person, with the shopping part. ;D
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Too bad CAROL doesn,t run the tour; instead of family services ( or whatever they call themselves)

Comment

Thank God my wife is not coming as usual, or I would be washing dishes for gas money. This will be great just in case someone needs to go shopping for something essential like underwear!!!!! Trust me thats how we started out the 05 tour in Milwaukee before I go the I am in Labor call! I guess I could have just stopped at the house after hospital but who knew!!!! Man I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Carol the ladies in our group are very thankful for the extra effort you've gone to. A shopping shuttle sounds like a GREAT idea.

Comment

Thank God I have a Solstice. No trunk or room to do much shopping. ;D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                      no room

rumour has it you have no room for clothes : : :
                      2012 Northeast Rod Run
                      2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Re: hrm

Originally posted by Carol Dolan
                        Oh gosh I should be sent for a time-out for sure. I am so sorry for not including all you wonderful folks from the Great White North - and the Brits are flying over - shame on me. Please accept my apology - I really felt bad that I had not thought of shuttle service before now and I just was not thinking! Forgiven I hope !?

I hope to have the shuttle questions answered by Monday morning. I have already discussed same with my CEO - and he absolutely agrees with me regarding the shuttle from fairgrounds to West Little Rock shopping and our wonderful River Market District in downtown Little Rock.

On Monday, me and other team members will follow-up on my email blast to hoteliers [sent this weekend], and will call those that we are unable to reach via email regarding available shuttle service from their hotel to fairgrounds. Keep your fingers crossed! hrm
                        Carol you are a saint for all your efforts
                        as said in another post to bad you didn't run this whole show
                        then we would all be appreciated for the effort we put in to make the power tour a success
                        without us there would be no power tour

see you friday
                        2012 Northeast Rod Run
                        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                          I would expect that most reputable retail outlets will ship your purchase to your home address for you so you won't have to worry about missing out on those MUST HAVE trinkets. :

Comment

Great you just found a way for my wife to spend more money.. ;D

Comment

Hi to all. I have secured a shuttle for the ladies shopping trips! Quite a unique shuttle too - it is a rubber-tired trolley - very comfortable and very groovy looking.

We will post the shuttle schedule at HRPT registration, our city host table and the main stage [all at the fairgrounds.] The shuttle service will be from 10 am until 6 pm.

I have selected two different parts of The Rock: Downtown Little Rock's River Market District and Pleasant Valley Promanade in West Little Rock. Both areas have a wonderful variety of shops and I believe all will enjoy. We at LR CVB have a retail shop in the River Market called "Shop The Rock," which we just opened - think you will enjoy it.

I have not been able to tread through all of my emails at office today regarding hotel shuttle service to fairgrounds - will do that tomorrow. I had a full day of local media regarding HRPT and CP so I was playing catch up the rest of the day.

All take care - can't wait to meet everyone - see you either Friday for Cruisapalooza or on Saturday during Hot Rod Power Tour. Cruise safe, hrm

Comment

Working...
                              X