Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool!

Cool video,
    I'm not much on the burnout stuff. I like watching other's do it but I don't do it in my truck! Never saw a good resean to.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
      Cool video,
      I'm not much on the burnout stuff. I like watching other's do it but I don't do it in my truck! Never saw a good resean to.
      Because you can?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        Because you can?
        No Truer Words Ever Spoken!!
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Any oldie but a goodie!

BluLightning you make us sooooooo Proud!!
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

AAAHHH, I LOVE the THE SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER IN THE MORNING, EVENING, LUNCH, BRUNCH, AFTERNOON !
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
              AAAHHH, I LOVE the THE SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER IN THE MORNING, EVENING, LUNCH, BRUNCH, AFTERNOON !
              Bahahahaha!!!! I concur!!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Because you can?
                That's what I'm talking about. I don't know if I can in the truck!

Comment

Im with Andy on this! I am a fellow C10 Tour groupie. There is a TON of trucks coming on the tour with us, so it'll be a great finish for the Power Tour!
                  Jeff
                  1970 Chevrolet Suburban 3/4 ton
                  1972 Chevrolet Blazer 2wd CST

Comment

I'm planning to spend Sunday night in Conover at my M&D's house so I'm game for anything that happens on Saturday night. May have to hit Twin peaks up for supper to!

Comment

I'm planning to spend Sunday night in Conover at my M&D's house so I'm game for anything that happens on Saturday night. May have to hit Twin peaks up for supper to!

Appropriately named!
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Twin Peaks!

That's right and there are others to!

Searching for the ultimate sports bar? Twin Peaks never settles on made-from-scratch food, 29° draft beer & all the best sports. Find a location near you today!

This one is close to Arlington. 15 miles.
                        1700 N. Airport Frwy.
                        Bedford, TX 76022 (817) 358-4700

This one is pretty close to the route we will take in Tenn.
                        1634 Galleria Blvd.
                        Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 221-0869
                        This one in Ga.
                        3365 Piedmont Rd.
                        Atlanta, GA 30305 (404) 961-8946
                        This one is right on I-85 in Greenville SC if you go through Ga to Charlotte.
                        Greenville
                        1034 Woodruff
                        Greenville, SC 29607
                        (864) 326-4080
                        Last edited by Andy4639; February 4, 2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Andy, if you hit up Twin Peaks....... I'm so with you brother!!! Jade will be in hot pursuit!!!
                          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                          - George Orwell

Comment

That's right and there are others to!

Searching for the ultimate sports bar? Twin Peaks never settles on made-from-scratch food, 29° draft beer & all the best sports. Find a location near you today!

This one is close to Arlington. 15 miles.
                            1700 N. Airport Frwy.
                            Bedford, TX 76022 (817) 358-4700

This one is pretty close to the route we will take in Tenn.
                            1634 Galleria Blvd.
                            Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 221-0869
                            This one in Ga.
                            3365 Piedmont Rd.
                            Atlanta, GA 30305 (404) 961-8946
                            This one is right on I-85 in Greenville SC if you go through Ga to Charlotte.
                            Greenville
                            1034 Woodruff
                            Greenville, SC 29607
                            (864) 326-4080
                            NOT trying to be a downer, but the harsh truth is that there is serious, pain in the a$$ highway construction going on in the area where that Bedford, TX Twin Peaks is. Let me emphasize PIA. Your better bet for those type eateries/beer swilling places will be those along I-30 (Stadium/Six Flags area) or along I-20 (Arlington Highlands area).

Comment

I couldn't agree more....that 121/183 intersection (and West for miles) has been a total disaster for years and only seems to get worse......between the construction and the traffic jams it causes, you don't want to be there.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Traffic Jams

Thanks guy's this is what kind of info we out of towners like. The websites aren't going to tell you this kind of info. Thanks may have to skip that one. There are a few more though in the area just a little further to drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X