Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Appropriately named!
    looks like "The Tilted Kilt" down here.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
      looks like "The Tilted Kilt" down here.
      The Tilted Kilt beats Twin peaks all week long.
      Unfortunately, the closest TK to the Arlington venue is too far north to be worth the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMarkVII View Post
        NOT trying to be a downer, but the harsh truth is that there is serious, pain in the a$$ highway construction going on in the area where that Bedford, TX Twin Peaks is. Let me emphasize PIA. Your better bet for those type eateries/beer swilling places will be those along I-30 (Stadium/Six Flags area) or along I-20 (Arlington Highlands area).
        Sooooo, don't see many ladies posting here, but pretty sure some of you have your significant other coming along. Just wondering about Billy Bob's and wondering if would be a good place to "after party"?
        Hosting the best names of today & yesterday in country music and classic rock.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
          Sooooo, don't see many ladies posting here, but pretty sure some of you have your significant other coming along. Just wondering about Billy Bob's and wondering if would be a good place to "after party"?
          http://billybobstexas.com/#
          I'm down with that and I'm sure my friend would be too!! Bahahahaha!!!!
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
            http://billybobstexas.com/#
            I would strongly suggest hitting Billy Bob's either Friday or Saturday night.
            It really is not very cloes to the Arlington venue, and those of you with hotels in Arlington/Grand Prairie would have a bit of a drive, but it would be a shame to not go. Parking, however, would be somewhat nerve wracking.

Another option, IF "they" can get their act together by June, is the new Coyote drive-in in Fort Worth.....not too far from Billy Bobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMarkVII View Post
              I would strongly suggest hitting Billy Bob's either Friday or Saturday night.
              It really is not very cloes to the Arlington venue, and those of you with hotels in Arlington/Grand Prairie would have a bit of a drive, but it would be a shame to not go. Parking, however, would be somewhat nerve wracking.

Another option, IF "they" can get their act together by June, is the new Coyote drive-in in Fort Worth.....not too far from Billy Bobs.
              http://www.coyotedrive-in.com/
              it would be an even longer drive from Charlotte
              who's having the party in/near charlotte, after the tour (thus the name of this thread)
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

There will be a party in Mooresville. Who is interested?

Comment

Look to be less than 25 miles away - but I probably should get some miles in before sundown but it also looks to be to the N.W. which is where I am headed too. I'd be willing to toss some money in the hat to help out some.
                  Are you talking immediately after the Long Haulers deal or Saturday night ?
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Going go carting after the Long Haulers was mentioned, then partying. I am open to suggestions.

Comment

Saturday after Long haul awards

Our C-10 club is going to host a show at the Mooresville Motorplex. It going to start around 10am that morning and then all the long haulers will arrive after we are done at the speed way.
                      Should be a good time for everyone + you will have a few hrs of daylight left to head home if you decide to.
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Both sound good guys -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                          There will be a party in Mooresville. Who is interested?
                          i would be game
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                            Our C-10 club is going to host a show at the Mooresville Motorplex. It going to start around 10am that morning and then all the long haulers will arrive after we are done at the speed way.
                            Should be a good time for everyone + you will have a few hrs of daylight left to head home if you decide to.
                            I can certainly do that!
                            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

After the tour!

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                              I can certainly do that!
                              Here is where we plan to have the car show after the tour in Mooresville.

Then I think htrdharley is got something going for later that night for those of us who don't have to drive far.
                              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Andy, what time is your show over?

Comment

Working...
                                X