After Tour 2013.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's exactly what I thought........................Mike
    Last edited by street72; May 8, 2013, 12:00 PM.
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      Rolling Hills Rd. takes you over to Knob Hill rd. which is the car show and open house for Roush Yates. Mooresville Motorplex is another car show the same day. And there is a car cruise downtown Mooresville that evening, along with the Finish Line party at my house.
      whew, so much to do.
      by the way, it's official. i'll be there.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

yyaaaayyyyyy!!!!
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

June 8th show

Here is all the info on our show in Mooresville.

June 8th, 2013 - Mooresville, NC

Mooresville Motorplex

OK . . . we are hosting all of our truck buddies from across the country for a C10 Cruise In. We've been talking about it for months, so here is the official thread.

The Hot Rod Power Tour kicks off on June 1st in Arlington, TX and wraps up June 7th in Charlotte, NC. For all of the guys/gals who "Long Haul" (run the whole tour) there will be a short ceremony on the morning of June 8th. However, we figured ... why not have everybody get together before they head home?

Even if you are not running the Power Tour (or if you dont even own a Chevy/GMC truck- yet). Join us for a very laid back cruise in.

So, we are getting together. On June 8th, the National C10 Cruise in will be held at the Mooresville Motorplex in Mooresville, NC. The event will kick off around 9am and go until 2:00. In addition to showing off our rides, there will be vendors, reserved spaces for swap meet items, food, drinks, ice cream ... and of course, some of the coolest go-karting you can handle. Check out the facility at http://www.mooresvillemotorplex.com This is the spot where many of the NASCAR drivers hang out during the week. (of course, they'll be out of town that day)

Afterwards, you can get on the road and head home, or a small group may cruise to the Kannapolis Cruise-In in Kannapolis, NC -30 minutes away (3:00-8:00pm) (typically a large crowd of classics from all makes/models)

The event is open to any year Chevy/GMC truck, Blazer, Suburban's. But ... even if your truck is on jackstands in the garage, come out to put a face with the members of the forum. For more information on the Cruise In, visit http://www.c10cruisein.com There is a pre-registration form on this page if you would like to attend. This is a courtesy form so we can prepare the food vendors with a rough estimate on attendance.

VENUE INFO
          Mooresville Motorplex
          130 Motorplex Drive, Mooresville, NC 28115
          (you may have to GPS - Mazeppa Rd Mooresville because their street is new)

HOTEL INFO
          $89 rate - MUST BE BOOKED BY 5/15/13 to receive this rate.
          Townplace Suites by Marriott
          139 Gateway Boulevard
          Mooresville, North Carolina 28117 USA
          Phone: 1-704-659-8600

The custom link to book the hotel room online and get our rate is http://cwp.marriott.com/clttm/c10tour/
          MUST BE BOOKED BY 5/15/13 to get this rate. (The hotel is VERY nice-I've been there. You wont find a place this nice for $89.00)

I know this is located in the Southeast, but lets keep this in General Discussion because we have folks coming from all over the US - (due to the Hot Rod Power Tour)
          1972 Blazer CST 2wd- "The Red Sled"
          Project "S" (hibernating for Winter)

Wanna do the 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour with us?

Hot Rod Power Tour Thread
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
            That's exactly what I thought........................Mike
            There you go thinking again

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            whew, so much to do.
            by the way, it's official. i'll be there.
            Good deal Bruce
            FKA Redragtop
            (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
              When I map that address it comes up with a street called West McLelland Ave..Is this correct.. I find another Roush-Yates on Rolling Hill Rd..Am I just doing something wrong..
              West McLelland is across town. The Mooresville Motorplex is off Mazeppa Rd in Mooresville. See below post for more detailed directions

Originally posted by cobra View Post
              i have it as being at Mooresville Motorsports Complex, 130 Motorplex Drive, Mooresville, NC (704) 696-2926
              This is the right address... IF your GPS will find it. It is a new track, just built over the winter so the address is new. If you cannot find it, type in 351 Mazeppa Rd Mooresville. This is Kyle Busch Motorsports... the go-kart track is about a mile past his race shop. If you stay at a hotel near Interstate 77 on Friday... you will take hwy 150 (exit 36) to hwy 115. Make a left (north) and travel about a mile to Mazeppa Rd. Once you start down Mazeppa, the Motorplex is about a mile and a half out on the left.

ALSO...
              Dont forget... today is the last day to get the $89 rate for the hotel for the C/10 Cruise at the Mooresville Motorplex in Mooresville. I know we say it's for trucks. But come out for the good times... we wont turn away ANY body with a classic car (or a good looking woman)

Visit the http://www.c10cruisein.com for the link to book the room!
              Jeff
              1970 Chevrolet Suburban 3/4 ton
              1972 Chevrolet Blazer 2wd CST

Comment

Working...
              X