After Tour 2013.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Tour 2013.......

Just curious what your plans are after Power Tour? If time would be on our side I would like to go to the Richard Petty Museum at Randleman, NC. The web site shows they are open Saturday till 5. Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Concord to Randelman??
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

It's just southeast of Greenville, which is northeast of Concord. MapQuest says about an hour and 15 minutes.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 13, 2013, 11:58 AM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Its about 70 mile from Concord . Our AACA car club visited there last year. Its only 70 mile from Fancy Gap.

Comment

There was some mention of HotRodHarley (Red 57 Fairlane) and Brent (TunaBoat) doing something afterwards.

IF a group goes to the Petty deal - what about trying to gather some donations for Victory Junction?

Comment

Saturday June 8 after the tour awards

Our 67-72 chevytrucks.com members are planning a show over in Mooresville NC on Saturday after the long hauler awards. The show will be at the motorplex. We will be racing go-carts along with the show. More details as I find out.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            There was some mention of HotRodHarley (Red 57 Fairlane) and Brent (TunaBoat) doing something afterwards.

IF a group goes to the Petty deal - what about trying to gather some donations for Victory Junction?
            If there is some intrest in coming to Mooresville from Concord, a party could happen. It is around 30 minutes from my place to Z Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
              Our 67-72 chevytrucks.com members are planning a show over in Mooresville NC on Saturday after the long hauler awards. The show will be at the motorplex. We will be racing go-carts along with the show. More details as I find out.

http://mooresvillemotorplex.com/

I'm down with racing some go-carts!!! Car show and go-carts.......... I'm there!!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

i would hang out an extra night for a party at brent & sharrons or hotrodharley's
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We can have a party...as PT gets closer more detials will follow. I am 10 minutes from the gar cart track.

Comment

hanging out in the hills for 1 more day sounds good it beats the hell out of this city life

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                      We can have a party...as PT gets closer more detials will follow. I am 10 minutes from the gar cart track.
                      This could be a great getogether. Race some carts then go party! I like this Idea.

Comment

If My Buford makes it that far I'm down. Bucky has an unfair advantage in cart racing though.
                        Powertour off/on since 2002
                        sigpic

Comment

Advantage

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                          If My Buford makes it that far I'm down. Bucky has an unfair advantage in cart racing though.
                          OK what does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                            OK what does he have?
                            Weight break
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

OK,
                              I got it.