PT forcast HOT! HOT! HOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT forcast HOT! HOT! HOT!

I just checked accuweather.com and it forcasts mid to upper 90's from Little Rock to Madison for the whole week! I might have to recalibrate my refreshment supply. lol
    Living the dream!

Re: PT forcast HOT! HOT! HOT!

I may have to bring the BIG cooler. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It's supposed to be 98 Saturday,but I don't care!!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Ithought the back of the truck was the big cooler!!!!!!!It should hold sufficient beverage and ice to keep it cool.
        Will be looking for you in MN. fora cold one!

Comment

It's going to feel hotter than what the weather people predict. Add in the humidity factor and the reflection of heat from the hard top at the venues. Take plenty of water.
          2006 HRPT LH
          2007 HRPT LH
          2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

especialy us from the high states tthat are less humid. yech.
            HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

water, whats that? Oh yea, that stuff you put in your raditator. lol
              Living the dream!

Comment

A chance of rain in Little Rock. Let's hope the junk moving through the midwest is gone by the time we get there! I brought a couple moving blankets in case we get hail :o

Comment

leon, are you still ahead out there?? ???

Comment

I'm up a little over $500. I have to pay for this trip somehow ;D
                    I'm done gambling, Sharon will do a little tomorrow before we head out Tuesday Morning.

Comment

I don't care as long as there is no storms. I can even handle a sprinkle. Here in Oklahoma the weather has pushed my nerves to the end. We have went from major ice storms to major thunderstorms. It rained sideways today with winds around 70 mph and golf/tennis ball hail south of us. The weatherman says stormy here in Ok. thursday with a little left Friday morning. Hopefull this system will move east for all of us and we can have at least a 80% dry tour this year. Just in case I got a wash kit this year with a collapsible cooler to put water in!!!! See ya all soon!

Comment

Oh yeah, cant wait for the warm weather, its in the mid 60's over here and if we are luvk we might hit the high 70's come july/august LMAO

Looking at those temps makes me wish the old catalina had A/C

Comment

Originally posted by cubby
                          Originally posted by BluLightning
                          Ithought the back of the truck was the big cooler!!!!!!!It should hold sufficient beverage and ice to keep it cool.
                          Will be looking for you in MN. fora cold one!
                          You've got me cell number. Give me a call and I'll set you up! ;D
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
                            Oh yeah, cant wait for the warm weather, its in the mid 60's over here and if we are luvk we might hit the high 70's come july/august LMAO

Looking at those temps makes me wish the old catalina had A/C
                            Just use the old 4/80 A/C. Coupled with a frosty bottle of root beer, it's just like the old days. Oh yeah, you gotta turn the music waaaay up. ;D
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

For us here in the south it looks like we are headed right into the center of tornado alley.We may end up calling this the shower tour.

Comment

Working...
                              X