P.T. 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P.T. 2009

the big buses don't take the route anyway, except the hr bus. they could bypass it and leave it up to the rest of us!! that would be the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Living the dream!

Comment

Well we know that HRM staff are watching this forum so maybe they will take on board the discusion. The tour is a little different to the forum problem discusion.

Comment

i've done the tail numerous times since the late 80's, always on a sports bike. it's an incredable road. a blast to drive even if you don't go fast.

next year, i had planned to get the 68' torino ready, but now it looks like the 83' mustang is going to stab me in the heart for the second year in a row. this car was suppose to be designed specifically for PT, but continues to fight me. should i try for next year, if i can't solve the latest problem in two days, or just take it out back and burn it to the ground?
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150

How do you know what date 09 will start on? it started later this year than last????

Comment

CHIEF started it,

and I believe he Knows because they"re 5 Hours ahead of US

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE

How do you know what date 09 will start on? it started later this year than last????
                because the month started on a sunday I think it starts on the first Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by crankshaft
                  Originally posted by MIKEE

because the month started on a sunday I think it starts on the first Saturday
                  Actually, I thought they moved the start back to help out people with kids in school.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Comment

It's started on the 1st Saturday in June for as long as I can remember. (some days that's not very long! :) Might have to ask Leon, he's been on quite a few.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

The countdown has started already? I better get working on the '09 tour car!
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Comment

Hey, don't laugh at the countdown. It doesn't seem like a year already since the Power Tour came here!

Comment

Working...
                            X