2014 Corvette Stingray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Corvette Stingray

From Barrett-Jackson on the Corvette Forum ... thanks ZR-1Mike !!!

Love It - this is badass !
    42.31%
    Hate It - not a Vette at all !!!
    15.38%
    Could care less ...
    42.31%

Interior shots...

Comment

Engine...

Comment

I'm not a Corvette man, never have been..... But, that's the sexiest Corvette that I've seen!! I'd like to see it in person and to get a feel for the interior to see if it lives up to all the "hype". IMO- Very well deserving of the name Stingray!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

IMHO .... they used too much unobtanium when they built it. Plus, they lost too much of the corvette look .... it's too european.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I love it, but, even the bits I'm not terribly in love with will grow on me in the 20 or so years it will be before I can afford one
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
              IMHO .... they used too much unobtanium when they built it. Plus, they lost too much of the corvette look .... it's too european.
              I thought the same thing - looks too "Euro".
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                I thought the same thing - looks too "Euro".
                I can't argue that it looks "Euro"..... But that's the direction most everything is headed. Has anyone seeing the 2015 Mustang?!? It's in the same boat.
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

I still like it and Bucky's right about how all cars are going that way with the way they look...
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I don't really care for it,but the thing i dislike the most is the tail pipes everything on the back of this car is rectangular and the tail pipes are round they look out of place to me. I know it is a small thing and something that is easy to change.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                      I can't argue that it looks "Euro"..... But that's the direction most everything is headed....
                      Soooo - we are supposed to start wearing Speedo's at the pool?

Comment

I do like the Viper-like grille!
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Speaking of Stingray ... I finally found what I was looking for and an extra special plus, made a new friend.

New, old stock 1967 "Stinger" Big Block hood, still in the box.
                          Never been painted, no drill holes and never mounted.
                          In fact, it still has the original part number sticker attached !!
                          He threw in the mounting hardware, also NOS parts still in boxes.

Thanks Clint, enjoy the Mecum show in Kissimmee this weekend.

Comment

I guess I like the New Stingray however it looks pretty Italian...... I'm thinking it would be fun to drive!!
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I like it, but would still rather have a Midyear Corvette than a new one....
                              Dannie
                              2010 Camaro SS
                              Long Haul 2010/2011
                              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Working...
                              X