Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your car need b4 the power tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are gettin' stuff done!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Finally starting back together with the Fairlane. I'm taking the month of February off to try and make progress.
      I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Mine needs to have the engine finished, it's at the builders, all the front end sheet metal put back on,and the fiberglass front bumper fitted, painted and installed.

Comment

• We've got a new tranny to put in Donna's Cutlass. Hopefully it will get better mileage after that.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Need to re paint hood.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Driveshaft sanded and painted..check
              Rear end installed and painted..check
              Body undercoated..check
              Re-install motor, trans, radiator and reconnect FAST EZ EFI...
              Rebuild calipers upon return from powder coating...
              Install new pretty calipers...
              Bleed brakes...
              Adjust front/rear QA1 coilovers...
              Install X-pipe....Debating whether to install electric cutouts...
              69 SS

Comment

• Do the cutouts too Steve!😀
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• I'll be happy with a bigger radiator with dual fans.
                  HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                    Do the cutouts too Steve!😀
                    Reading review after review on the cutouts. Since they have no "real" purpose--other than 2 annoy my neighbors. Im gona decide against em. Bcuz they will start to leak over time. Just Xcited to gat the X-pipe on to hear the sound.
                    69 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwood74 View Post
                      I'll be happy with a bigger radiator with dual fans.
                      Donna's got a set of dual fans she's trying to sell.
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

eh....you didn't say anything about the FI setup going in.......anyway, I might have another engine built (should know more next week)....rexx
                        Rexx,
                        Oil pan, calipers, and cross member powder coating should be completed this week. Then motor can be re-installed along with new exhaust with X-pipe...FAST EZ EFI then needs to be set with new tune...
                        Last edited by A BAD SS; January 11, 2017, 02:09 AM.
                        69 SS

Comment

• New overdrive tranny going into the Cutlass.
                          I R Bob

Comment

• Holes in firewall no insulation on floor, at least one body mount blown out under truck bed, no overdrive. Need to finish engine install- fan shroud exhaust pipes top off fluids..

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                              Holes in firewall no insulation on floor, at least one body mount blown out under truck bed, no overdrive. Need to finish engine install- fan shroud exhaust pipes top off fluids..
                              My list is long also. Working on getting the 4r70w trans in now.
                              I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• OD trans failed in Joplin 2012, had to rent a truck drive home and get my 350 so shop could put it back in. Last year this close to home and still didn't make it due to rod knock. Drove my Charger in 15 and 16 to Memphis St Louis KC and Wichita. El camino needs redemption. I forgot to mention there is very little rubber left in the doors and window frames. I have better doors to put on. Last year was too hot for no A/C anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X