Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your car need b4 the power tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a video of a guy adjusting the CPP brakes and followed it. I have brakes again and the pedal feel much better! Finally after 3 years of fighting these things I can put the truck in neutral on a hill and the E brake will hold it.
    Adam I have a nice size trunk also. It will hold a 93 Suburban 42 gallon gas tank carry a full size cooler, floor jack & 1 jack stand, 2 chairs, tool box with just about anything you will need and 10'x10' tent with cleaning supplies along with clothes and other items needed on the road. Oh and it lockable with alarm. Ask Jesse about the alarm!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HRPT bus.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1244710
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by A BAD SS View Post
      Water pump sprung a leak. Ordered new Stewart pump from Vintage Air. Delivery scheduled for today. Time to swap it out from frontrunner kit. Ugggggh. But better it happened now that a week from now.
      That was me with the alternator last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
        Nice to see you're focused on the important things, Adam!!!!
        Beer and dry clothes are about the only two things I can hope for! Everything else is a luxury... :D
        Pack those bottles of wine good 'n' tight!
        2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
        1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
        1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

• Don't worry, I have plenty of bubble wrap!!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• The Cutlass is running like a top and sounds good with the new exhaust. All fluids are checked and topped off and the trunk is half packed. All we have to do is clean it up, throw some clothes in it and we should be ready to go.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• The C 10 had a front end checkup yesterday. Today it gets new front tires. I should be good to go.Click image for larger version

Name:	61978813_2373327209400469_934249631347376128_n.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1244981
              Attached Files

Comment

• We are good to go! The Cutlass is all cleaned up and sitting in the garage topless!
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  We are good to go! The Cutlass is all cleaned up and sitting in the garage topless!
                  You better have the top up before you get to Charlotte!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

You better have the top up before you get to Charlotte!
                    Nah - they are tough - keep the hammer down and all that water will go right over you

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Nah - they are tough - keep the hammer down and all that water will go right over you
                      As long as we don't have to stop, it's not too bad.
                      I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X