Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your car need b4 the power tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Nah - they are tough - keep the hammer down and all that water will go right over you
    As long as we don't have to stop, it's not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

You better have the top up before you get to Charlotte!
    Nah - they are tough - keep the hammer down and all that water will go right over you

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    We are good to go! The Cutlass is all cleaned up and sitting in the garage topless!
    You better have the top up before you get to Charlotte!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    We are good to go! The Cutlass is all cleaned up and sitting in the garage topless!

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    The C 10 had a front end checkup yesterday. Today it gets new front tires. I should be good to go.Click image for larger version

Name:	61978813_2373327209400469_934249631347376128_n.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1244981
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    The Cutlass is running like a top and sounds good with the new exhaust. All fluids are checked and topped off and the trunk is half packed. All we have to do is clean it up, throw some clothes in it and we should be ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Don't worry, I have plenty of bubble wrap!!

Leave a comment:

• a_d_a_m
    replied
    Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    Nice to see you're focused on the important things, Adam!!!!
    Beer and dry clothes are about the only two things I can hope for! Everything else is a luxury... :D
    Pack those bottles of wine good 'n' tight!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by A BAD SS View Post
    Water pump sprung a leak. Ordered new Stewart pump from Vintage Air. Delivery scheduled for today. Time to swap it out from frontrunner kit. Ugggggh. But better it happened now that a week from now.
    That was me with the alternator last year.

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    I found a video of a guy adjusting the CPP brakes and followed it. I have brakes again and the pedal feel much better! Finally after 3 years of fighting these things I can put the truck in neutral on a hill and the E brake will hold it.
    Adam I have a nice size trunk also. It will hold a 93 Suburban 42 gallon gas tank carry a full size cooler, floor jack & 1 jack stand, 2 chairs, tool box with just about anything you will need and 10'x10' tent with cleaning supplies along with clothes and other items needed on the road. Oh and it lockable with alarm. Ask Jesse about the alarm!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HRPT bus.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1244710

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Nice to see you're focused on the important things, Adam!!!! Our "trunk" is ready, too: plastic totes to protect everything in case it rains!!

Leave a comment:

• a_d_a_m
    replied
    Our 'trunk' is ready, and fits our beer cooler just fine.

Leave a comment:

• A BAD SS
    replied
    Water pump sprung a leak. Ordered new Stewart pump from Vintage Air. Delivery scheduled for today. Time to swap it out from frontrunner kit. Ugggggh. But better it happened now that a week from now.

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    I thought mine was ready but plan A has gone to plan B which is my 71 C 10 again. I've been busy this week getting oil & filter changed. Then one of my rear end air bags popped so I ordered those Monday and got them today and reinstalled it's driving like it's on air again! I messed with the damn CPP rear disc brakes again and the pedal still feels like goo it just don't feel right but it does stop the truck and the brake light isn't coming on any more. I also had exhaust mounts fixed. Get the front end looked at this Monday and I fixed the cruise control also.Click image for larger version

Name:	61459722_2366744176725439_1456951386108329984_n.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1244576
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    My car needs a good looking 25 yr old Babe to drive me around on PT this year...........anybody got a spare?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X