Got HIE in Texarkana East?....no you don"t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Maybe just the "bad actors" are being displaced Wolf, and they have a nationwide "rep" with HIE for burnouts and "other" activities.
    Just what "other" activities/shenanigans are you referring to?? I have absolutely no knowedge/memory of being caught doing anything like that
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Let's see, where to start - oh yea, mysterious butt prints showing up on Jade.
      Confessions start here ...................................... next.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I know nothing of what you speak of Phil............ I'm innocent, I tell ya!!!

No pictures or proof, it never happened........ Ha Ha!!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

at the start of this year's Power Tour, at the registration tent, all participants will be required to submit butt prints, so that they can be retained on file,........just in case..........rexx

Comment

Can't you just bring a lie detector and we can watch the needle jump all over the place.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
              I know nothing of what you speak of Phil............ I'm innocent, I tell ya!!!

No pictures or proof, it never happened........ Ha Ha!!!
              Bucky, are you absolutely sure that there are no pictures? If there are pictures, would that be proof that it did happen?
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

I know for a fact that boB has pictures......HIE parking lot...... Cocoa Beach.......Ron Jon Surf Shop.......am I ringing any bells here??
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

At this time..... I am choosing my right to plead the 5th.
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                    At this time..... I am choosing my right to plead the 5th.
                    Don't matter what you choose to plead when we've got pictures !!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                      Don't matter what you choose to plead when we've got pictures !!!
                      Hmmmm...... I'm sure that what ever evidence the pictures may or may not present, can be explained and/or defended!! Ha Ha!!!!
                      sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        Boob, I think you are okay......the HEI on Crossroads Pkwy. is the one we're talking about, and I show you booked at the HEI on Cowhorn Creek Rd. You might want to double-check with them to make sure.
                        OK so the Cowhorn Creek reservations are still good right?

Comment

As far as I know.....at this point we're not sure the ones on Crossroads went away.......I'd check with your hotel and develop alternate plans if needed.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

As far as I know.....at this point we're not sure the ones on Crossroads went away.......I'd check with your hotel and develop alternate plans if needed.
                            just received a call from the HI on Crossroads Parkway......anyone that thought they had a reservation there is being moved, but.....the new HI just down the street will not be ready, so.....they are offering to move folks to a HI in New Boston, TX, about 15 minutes west......I turned it down, since I have two rooms at the Best Western.....just a fyi........rexx
                            Last edited by rexdogg; April 19, 2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

They haven't called me yet, but I reserved a room in New Boston. Wrong side of town for the route Monday, most likely, but Earl doesn't mind a few extra miles.........

I'm thinking with all the pending changes coming, I may only send updated 'lists' on Fridays......otherwise the ones I send out on say, Tuesday, will probably be obsolete by Wednesday.....

I have a room in Chattanooga (HIE, Lookout Mountain) that I'm not going to use. If you would like it, let me know........I 'm in at $110 total w/taxes).
                              Last edited by oletrux4evr; April 19, 2013, 11:52 AM.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

They haven't called me yet, but I reserved a room in New Boston. Wrong side of town for the route Monday, most likely, but Earl doesn't mind a few extra miles.........

I'm thinking with all the pending changes coming, I may only send updated 'lists' on Fridays......otherwise the ones I send out on say, Tuesday, will probably be obsolete by Wednesday.....

I have a room in Chattanooga (HIE, Lookout Mountain) that I'm not going to use. If you would like it, let me know........I 'm in at $110 total w/taxes).

agreed......I wimped out and grabbed two rooms at the HI in New Boston, TX (still have two at the Best Western in Texarkana on Crossroads, holding one for Blake).....anyway, I also had one at the HIE on Lookout Mountain, but one other in Cleveland, TN.....may use that one instead.......you're right, the hotel list seems to change by the day.......
                                Last edited by rexdogg; April 19, 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X