Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the call couple days ago

Comment

I just checked my status and I still have my original reservation..... So, nothing has been changed or deleted in my account?!?!?
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

No call!!!!!!!!

Just checked online HEI still shows I have a room for june 2nd

Comment

HEI online still shows me good for June 2nd
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Just confirmed my reservation by telephone and I am good. They apologized for any misunderstanding or confusion and thanked me for choosing HIE. Can we take the "no you don't" out of the title? Also I understand our friend Ashley is no longer there. I wish her well.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
              ...Can we take the "no you don't" out of the title? Also I understand our friend Ashley is no longer there. I wish her well.
              No you can't take that out of the title . Ashley may be gone, but her replacement Roxanne has not been better. Still a smoke and mirror show there. We lost our two rooms and got one room to replace them
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

HEI

shows jesse and I am still here

Comment

Norb, Terry, Maureen and myself are now at the Wyndham Garden in Texarkana. Same rate as HIE and we will have vouchers for breakfast. It is a new hotel and is less than a mile from the HIE. I had a conversation with Holiday Inn. They apologized and blamed the hotel management group for the SNAFU.
                  Jim & Maureen
                  There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                  HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X