Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coker Tire After Party Cruise In, Thursday June 7th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coker Tire After Party Cruise In, Thursday June 7th!

Sorry for the typo....Thursday is June 6th!

Just wanted to let you guys in on a little secret...Coker Tire is throwing a huge Cruise In after the day's festivities in Chattanooga are complete. It's just a few miles away from the Chattanooga State community college, so it's an easy drive and you won't regret it! Coker, Honest Charley Speed Shop and Honest Charley Garage will have an open house, and there will be live music, food and all sorts of good stuff.

If there is any doubt in your mind about Coker's after party, refer back to HRPT 2010!

Last edited by TLByrd; January 31, 2013, 07:17 AM.

I'll be there!!! Chattanooga is one stop that I can't wait for!!! Man, it's gonna be one for the record books.
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Pretty sure the date is June 6th for Thursday.......
      For those who are going on to Cleveland that evening:

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...ille-on-June-6

so, after the venue, and after Coker.....then to Cleveland? (I actually have a backup reservation there).....I'm so confused......maybe we should start a thread re: "after the venues/where to go" .........rexx

Comment

We could.....I'm planning on going on to Cleveland to spend a little time with PeeWee. He's trying to put together a smaller version of the B/S party Mike had for us last year.......
          I'll develop a better plan after we put together some times that events are happening.....I imagine the Coker cruise night will run for quite awhile, then spill out into downtown. I'll be in Cleveland long before it's over there, for sure.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'd Love to hit up Cleveland with ya'll, but I'm staying DT. That night is gonna be a pretty big night for me and one that is going to make a life-time of memories. I'm trying to plan something extremely special. I'll probably meet up with ya'll in Cleveland the next morning.
            Last edited by Bucky67; January 31, 2013, 07:48 AM.
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
              I'd Love to hit up Cleveland with ya'll, but I'm stayingDT. That night is gonna be a pretty bignight for me and one that is going to make a lifetime of memories. I'm trying to plan something extremelyspecial. I'll probably meet up withya'll in Cleveland the next morning.
              Let's start collecting bail money now -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                Let's start collecting bail money now -
                I don't think I'll need bail money Phil, but I'm all about a collection........ Ha Ha Ha!!
                sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...ille-on-June-6
                  Sorry for the typo on the date!

Comment

TLB - I just realized you've done pics for the Coker catalog and are in HR Mag this month too. Welcome aboard the BS train.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by TLByrd View Post
                      Sorry for the typo....Thursday is June 6th!

Just wanted to let you guys in on a little secret...Coker Tire is throwing a huge Cruise In after the day's festivities in Chattanooga are complete. It's just a few miles away from the Chattanooga State community college, so it's an easy drive and you won't regret it! Coker, Honest Charley Speed Shop and Honest Charley Garage will have an open house, and there will be live music, food and all sorts of good stuff.

If there is any doubt in your mind about Coker's after party, refer back to HRPT 2010!

two things i hope you correct....
                      1) we had alot of trouble finding parking.
                      2) lack of places to eat. the one restaurant on the corner was packed and the bbq tent food was ok. it would be nice to have some other choices.
                      Last edited by cobra; January 31, 2013, 10:35 AM.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                        two things i hope you correct....
                        1) we had alot of trouble finding parking.
                        2) lack of places to eat. the one restaurant on the corner was packed and the bbq tent food was ok. it would be nice to have some other choices.

I didn't make the Coker thing the last time we were there, but I get the impression that......parking was a huge problem......are they not set up for a thousand/1500 cars (give or take) coming over, and.....will it be better this time around?

Comment

I've got a room booked at the Staybridge Suites which is one street away from Coker. Friended them on Facebook and they said they will be ready.

Comment

one of their print ads lists a website..... www.chattanoogacruisein.com but seems like you need a name and password to get in.....

Comment

Seems that I have the same problem with that link Rex
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                              X