Early Bird Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Bird Registration

Went to the Family Events site to do the early bird registration, which normally would end today, & found no mention of it. Anyone know if that was in effect this year or not?
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Early Bird is open until about one week before kick-off Mike. Plenty of time - about 114 daays to be exact.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      Early Bird is open until about one week before kick-off Mike. Plenty of time - about 114 daays to be exact.

gee, I hope so.....I registered awhile ago....paid, and received email confirmation.....let us know what happens.........rexx

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        That is what the call "pre-registration", Phil. They always used to have what they called "early bird" registration until January 31st. $70 for early bird & $80 if you waited until that period expired. $80 after that for the pre-registration. The other events that they have all show an early bird option. What did they charge you, Rexx?

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
          That is what the call "pre-registration", Phil. They always used to have what they called "early bird" registration until January 31st. $70 for early bird & $80 if you waited until that period expired. $80 after that for the pre-registration. The other events that they have all show an early bird option. What did they charge you, Rexx?

looking at early bird stuff now......it's dated 10/17/12......two cars, $80 per car......rexx

Comment

I did the early bird registration today for the Hot Rod Supernationals & they overcharged me for it even though they did list an early-bird registration price for that one. I am going to call on it tomorrow so I will also ask about the HRPT rates at that time.

Comment

I registered back in July or Aug. and it was $80.00 back then.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Me too.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I registered earlier this year than last...........hoping not to get registration number 666 like I did last year

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                    I registered earlier this year than last...........hoping not to get registration number 666 like I did last year
                    Tag number has nothing to do with when you register........ It's luck of the draw at the registration trailer....... I'm an "R" so a low number is not very likely......
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                      Tag number has nothing to do with when you register........ It's luck of the draw at the registration trailer....... I'm an "R" so a low number is not very likely......
                      Family Events is not that organized..... I'm an "O" and I got 93 and my boys got 92..... They have apx 100 badges in their box and if the started from the other end of the box we would have been 7 & 8.....

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                      I'd have to think hard about taking that number....
                      Last edited by 66Fury3; February 1, 2013, 06:59 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

i always registered in november and it has always been $80.00 as far as i knew.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

pre-registration is open until May 22 -
                          I haven't heard of Early Bird registration before

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; February 1, 2013, 03:00 PM.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

In the "old days", there was an early bird discount ( ended around the first of the year) and a discount of $5.00 a car if registering as a group.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

The Early Bird is a discount on their truck and car shows, that was good until 1/31/13, that was $5 off the pre registration price. I got a form with those on it. After that it has the regular pre-registration price goes into effect until like a week before the event then that cuts off. BUT, Hot Rod and Car Craft do not let them do the early bird discount on their events. The price for Power Tour is $80 until May 19th.

Comment

Working...
                              X