Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powertour anyone going only the last 3 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powertour anyone going only the last 3 days?

Due to coporate budget cuts I will not be doing the whole tour. I will heading to Ames in the early a.m. of the 11th to meet up with the tour. Anyone else doing the same?

Re: Powertour anyone going only the last 3 days?

iam starting in ames as well, along with at least 4 others coming from mason city. hope to be in ames around 12

Comment

my father will be starting in rochester, (i'm long hauling) and i know of some other guys in the lacrosse area starting in ames

Comment

I'm doing the 3 day trip also. Just couldn't afford the hotels, gas or time to do the long haul.

I live in the Iowa City, Iowa area and you just can't beat a 2 hour drive to Ames and a 4 hour drive home from Madison.

Carmak

Comment

My son and a friend of mine are both doing the last 3 days also. I think that is a popular option.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'm leaving Monday 3:00pm after work, and adding in Lincoln, NE. The wife and a friend meeting up in Rochester, MN. The step son undecided now (23).

Comment

I'm heading out next Wed afternoon for Rochester. Wish I could afford more $$ to do more tour. Drive safe & catch me on the road.
              Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I'm leaving from Rockford IL Wednesday morning straight down rte 20 to Ames, Ia.if anyone is headed that way.

Comment

Also does last three days. Anyone else from MN doing the same? Leaving from Saint Paul Wed morning.

Hope to see you on the road!!

Comment

Originally posted by LS2Chevelle
                    I'm leaving from Rockford IL Wednesday morning straight down rte 20 to Ames, Ia.if anyone is headed that way.
                    I may try to catch up with ya. See ya on the road.
                    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X